Little bit of Everything- Chapter Six

Start from the beginning

Somebody tell me why love takes so long,
I think I'll just watch Reba with my mom,

Why can't you just see what I see,
When you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just friend,
I think I could make you happy,
But you say I'm just a friend, you tell me I'm just a friend,
So I'll be that,
Oh I'll be that,
I guess that's that,
(I dunno baby sis)
But I don't wanna be
(But I 'ma tell you like this)

You ain't gotta rush love, girl, slow down,
When you meet him you gon' know, wanna know how?
He's gonna treat you right,
Make you the queen of life,
If he don't then I'm a take 'em out,
Psyche, all kidding aside God has the perfect,
One that was made for you, designed to worship,
God and He sees your beauty and true purpose,
So baby sis, trust the process, it's worth it,

So Father, I will place this in your hands,
(that's right)
You know me and all my crazy plans,
Humbly I surrender this to You, (all to you Lord)
So I'll keep dreaming,
You'll keep coming through,
(You keep coming through)

I know You see what I don't see,
(you see what I don't see)
So I'll be just a friend,
I'll be just a friend,
I know that I will be happy,
Even if I'm just a friend,
I'll be just a friend,
So yeah, that's that,
Oh that's that,
I'll be that,
I'm telling you, I'll be just that..

"Aw, Louis, notice me please." Abby said, "Your still drooling over that Louis guy?" Mary, her older sister, asked, "Yes, and your still drooling over that Chandler guy." Abby retorted, "Shut up Abby, you know nothing." Mary said, leaving Abby's door, "Abby?" Isabella asked, "Yes Iss?" Abby asked, "Play?" Isabella asked, "Sure." Abby said, getting up to go play with Isabella and Jillian.

"Michael, can you please help me with homework?" Michael's little brother, Joshua, asked, "Sure." Michael said, following his twelve year old brother, "Micky, when you're done with helping Josh, can you please help me with my dribble? Jacob, Michael's fourteen year old brother asks, "Sure." Michael said, following Josh to his room, the family may live on the better side of town, but their parents are always working, and Michael knows that he was a mistake, unlike Jake and Josh, they were both planed births.

Michael wasn't complaining, he loved his little brothers very much, just he wished that he could go out and be with friends, without having to worry that Jacob might invite a bunch of friends over and play sports in the backyard, kick a ball into the neighbor's yard, hop the fence, and get into trouble.

"Lukey?" Luke's five year old sister asked, "Yes Allison?" Luke asked, "I'm hungry, what's for dinner?" She asked, "Food." Luke said, tired from working, Luke got off of the bus at the better end of town, only to pick up Allison from primary school, then walked three kilometers to their house, close to Ashton's house, "What kind of food?" Allison asked, "Pizza, do you know where Mummy and Daddy are?" Luke asked, naming the first food that came to mind that she likes, "No, what kind of pizza?" Allison asked, "Cheese, did Mummy or Daddy say anything before they left?" Luke asked, "No, thin crust or regular?" Allison asked, not understanding that it wasn't normal for a five year old to be left alone, "Which do you want? When did they leave?" Luke asked, "Right after you left, can we have regular?" Allison said to Luke, picking at the nail polish Abby applied to her nails a few weeks ago.

"Sure, so you have been home for four hours alone? What did you do?" Luke asked, almost not wanting to hear the answer, "Played outside, then colored." Allison said, walking up to Luke, and giving him a big hug.

Calum sat at home, listening to his parents fight about something or another, "I have the right to Calum living with me, I am his mother." Calum's mother, Patty, yelled, "Well if you are going to use that kind of logic, Calum is my son, I am his father." Calum's father, Mathew, yelled, "I gave birth to him." Patty yelled, Calum covered his ears, he hated his parents fighting, they've never been married honestly, so through out his life he switched houses, his parents are only sixteen year older than him, "I helped make him." Mathew yelled, Calum always secretly wished that his parents gave him up for adoption, and he was adopted into this family.