Sleep Over!

[Ashley's POV]
"And if you ever miss me, you have my number. In fact,you might want to take this." Donnie says. He puts a small phone-looking thingy in my hand. "What's this?" I ask. "A T-Phone. I invented it myself. It has a tracker on it and all of me and my brothers numbers are automatically put into it." He smiles.

I nod. "Don't worry about me. I'm just going to Andrea's house." I say, rolling my eyes. He sighs. "I know... I just worry about you." He says. I kiss him shortly then pack my bag and leave for the night.

~At Andrea's House~

"THIS IS GONNA ROCK!" I yell happily. She nods her head. "Yeah!" We walk into her kitchen and grab some Oreos. "We're so fat." She says. I giggle. "Totally!" I respond.

We then get out the movie Divergent and start watching that. She cried three times. I cried none. I'm so soulless! (For real tho I don't cry at anything!)

"Pizza time!" She yells. I yell back, louder, "YAAAAAAAASSSSSS!" Obviously this is my favorite part of the sleepover. Just kidding!

"I'm so... t-tired." Andrea yawns. I nod. "You go get ready. I'm gonna stay up longer." She gets ready and ten minutes later I do too.

She gets into her bed and curled up inside. I roll my eyes. Just a few more minutes. Hmm.... I wonder what time it is. I look over to her clock. 3:04?!

I wonder if Donnie is still up. I'll text him with my new phone and see later. I pull the sleeping bag over my head and pull out my phone.