A Secret Told

[Ashley's POV]
I wake up at 6:05 AM today. Hooray! Not. I have school for the first time in a week. Can't it just snow for one more day? I mean come on, I just got a boyfriend and I wanted to spend some time with him.

I walk into school 15 minutes before the bell. I look around and it reminds me that I have a test today. Ugh. While looking around, and refreshing my mind with school horrors, I see my best friend, Andrea.

"ASHLEY, COME HURR!!" She yells and I run over. "Hey." I hug her. We release our hug and then she asks me something, "Hey, you wanna hang out today after school?" She asks.

I freeze and try to quickly make something up. "Uhhh... no! I can't. I have some stuff to do." I say then she says, "What? All you ever do is sit around and watch that stupid show called Space Guys."

"Okay, first, it's called Space Hero's. Second,it's not stupid!" I laugh. Then a guy walks over to us and says to me, "Hey babe." I roll my eyes.

"Save it. I have a boyfriend." I say rudely. He rolls his eyes back and walks away. "Oh my gosh! You have a boyfriend! That's why you didn't want to hang out with me." It's not a lie. That's just not the whole story. "Sure, yeah!" I shrug.

"Sooo...." she says. "Soooo..... what?" I say. "So when do I get to meet him?" She asks. "Oh ummm..... you won't want to meet him. He's a little, different." I say. "Different how?" "Uhh... his appearance is a little bit different from other people." I say.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee" she begs. "FINE YOU CAN MEET HIM AFTER SCHOOL! But don't freak out when you see him." I say. "Yes!" She replies in victory.

~After School~

"Why are coming down the sewers?" She asks holding her nose. I'm gripping her wrist and dragging her down here. "You get used to the smell once you love down here for a week." She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You live down here?" She asks. I nod and we walk into the living room. "Hey, Leo! Donnie! Mikey! Raph! Come in here!" You yell. They all walk in saying different things.

"Hello Ashley."

"Sup dudette!"

"Hey."

"What do you want?"

(Lol can you guess who is who?) All of there eyes travel to Andrea. "Guys, this is Andrea. Andrea, these are the guys. The blue mask is Leo." He smiles. "Hi."

"The red is Raph." I say then whispering, "The hot head." He looks over to me. "Hey!" Then I just smile and movie on.

"Orange is Mikey." He giggles. "HEY!" He yells. "Uhh... hi." She answers. "And last but not least, Donnie, my boyfriend." I say hugging him.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." He says. Then the other three boys look at me. "Boyfriend???" They all say in unison.

We smile and nod. "Wow, out of all of us, you chose Dorkatello." Raph says. I roll my eyes and smile. "Okay, now you can't go telling everyone or anyone about us." Leo says. "I promise!" She says and I smile.

"Thanks." Then she waves goodbye and leaves.