Receiving Donnie's Present

[Ashley's POV]
"Guys, I have to... uhh... go to the... comic book store?" I say, as I leave the lair. "Hey wait. Why do you need your katana for the grocery store?" He asks. I sigh.

Then I look over to Donnie who is one his laptop. I can't say it aloud. I walk up to him and whisper in his ear, "I'm actually going to the Kraang lab. I'm getting some equipment for Donnie." I say winking.

He nods. "Oh yes. That is a good comic book. I must go with you, Ashley!" I says. "No no. I will be fine going on my own." I say, rejecting him. "But you won't be able to defend your self from those comic book geeks!" He says.

"Okay, please guys.... if you think I'm so stupid, then go get my present already." Donnie says. Darn it, why does he have to be so smart! I roll my eyes. "Wuv chu Donnie!" I say, walking out with Leo.

~At The Kraang Lair~

Leo and I sit on the roof of the building. "Okay, so we are just getting a few things. In and out." I tell him. He nods. "Follow my lead." He says. I pause and go into sassy mode.

"Hold up. Excuse me, but last time I checked, this is my present. I'm not just gonna give it to him and say, HERE YOU GO DONNIE! I DID NONE OF THE WORK!" I hold my breath. Hope it works.

"Sorry. I'm just used to being the leader." He says through his teeth. I roll my eyes. "Okay, let's go." I say. "Wait don't we need a plan?" He asks. "No... all I've gotta do is grab one of the Kraangs weapon thingies and walk out!" I say.

He shrugs. "Fair enough." He pushes open the window and we hop into the building. I look over to him. "I'll distract them then you kick there butts. I'll help you in a sec." I whisper. He nods.

(Sorry that there is so much nodding! XD)

"HEY! OVER HERE YOU STUPID ROBOTS!" I yell. I feel so powerful. I pull out my katana. "Yup that's right, I'm here. ALONE." I say. Then they answer in their weird voice.

"The one known as you is not supposed to be in this place where the Kraang discuss things that the one known as you is not supposed to know and you are in this place known as the Kraang's secret lair." I giggle a little bit.

"Can't you just say fight me?" I ask, rolling my eyes. (Also a lot of eye rolling.) then they start shooting at me. There is only about seven of them so I let Leo take 'em.

After he is done, I walk out of the Kraang's lab with Leo. "Leonardo. You are one shell of a ninja." I smile, high fiving him. Well, ummm.... high threeing? Uhh... yeah....

~Back At The Lair~

I wrap Donnie's present pretty fast and walk into his room. I knock. "Hello? Anybody, I mean... turtle... home?" I ask, laughing at my own joke. "Oh hello Ashley." he smiles.

"I have your preeeeesssseeeeeent." I say, nudging him. I know it's late but it's the thought that counts. He'll love it. He take it from me and smiles. "Thank you! I have been wanting to get my hands on one of these for forever! Imagine what discoveries I can make with this technology." I smiles.

"Good ones?" I ask. He nods. He kisses me for a few seconds. "I love it!" He says. "And I love you." I reply.