Baby Come Back!

[Donnie's POV]
The pain of where she slapped me doesn't hurt as much as what the words did. Oh, why did I call her stupid? I feel a tear drop from my face.

She had to leave at 3:00 in the morning? I run out of the sewers to see a girl sitting on the bench crying, with a suitcase next to her. I walk closer and grab her shoulder.

"Ashley, I'm so sorry." I plead. She turns around. "What the-" she starts. "YOUR A FREAKIN MUTANT TURTLE!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!" She screams and runs. My face turns bright red.

NOT ASHLEY! DEFINITELY NOT ASHLEY!

(Sorry I just had to! XD)

I creep backwards and trip over a rock and fall into a trash can. I quickly scramble to get up.

~Time Skip~

I find Ashley in front of a house. I want to call out to her but then two adults open the door and I know, that I can't be seen by them. I jump over to the building and then look through the second floor window.

Good, she's in there. ALONE.

I tap on the window. She looks over then rolls her eyes.

[Ashley's POV]
I roll my eyes at Donnie when I see him. Who needs him anyway? He's been a jerk to me. "Ashley, let me in please." He gives me a sad, yet cute, look.

Wait, no. He's not cute. He's a big fat friggen jerk. "Why? So you can call me an idiot again?" I ask, pulling out a book from my backpack. "If you let me in, ill tell you." He pleads.

"What ever." I answer and open the window. He steps in. "Ashley, I am so sorry! Your not stupid! If any one, I am, for being like that to you." A tear slips down his cheek.

I sigh. "Yeah... sorry for being a baby and leaving without thinking." I look down to my feet. He brings me in for a hug and I accept it.

We hug then I kiss him on the cheek and we smile. "So your coming back?" He asks. "Of course." I say then I pack up my stuff and leave.

~When We Get There~

We hop into his room and finish my homework then as I walk out of his room to go sleep, he says, "Glad to have you back, Ashley." Then he smiles.

"Me too."