Donnie And Ashley Sitting In A Tree

[Donnie's POV]
Ashley and I walk into the lab. "Okay, now if you would please sit here, we can begin!" I smile. She takes her seat.

"Okay now please put on this watch." She shrugs. "Okie Dokie. So what's this gonna do?" She asks. "This machine I have built will let us be able to communicate telepathically!" I can't wait. She will LOVE this project!

"You mean, we will be able to share our every thoughts will each other without verbalizing our words! Cool!" She says. Aww, she does like it!

She puts on the watch and I do to. I push a button and we start.

Hello

Sup Don!

Umm...

I start to blush and I look away from her face. I forgot we can read each others thoughts and one slipped from my mind.

Wow, she looks so beautiful right now! I wish I new how to ask her out.

She slips off the watch and smiles. "Yes!" My eyes widen and my jaw drops. "Oh, umm... I uhh... okay?" My cheeks heat up. She kisses me on the cheek and leaves happily.

"Woah." I mutter. I sit there confused.

[Ashley's POV]
Well I just got myself a boyfriend. Awesome. I've liked Donnie for a long time and now he's my boyfriend. Mission accomplished. No one is in the lair so I turn on the tv to the news.

"And there will be school tomorrow. The snow is gone!" The weather man says then I frown. Aww.