Ashley Michelle -- Mentor

Meet Ashley

Ashley Michelle (TeaNHeartache) is a novelist who daylights as a customer service representative at her local retail corporation where she is planning a revolution from her overlords. She does have a degree in psychology, but it's only been really good at gathering dust and debt. Ashley has published two of her stories and a third is currently in edits. Her biggest hit being HIS TO CLAIM, a paranormal romance. It had accumulated over 15 million reads on Wattpad before it was published and went on to be a bestseller on Amazon. She has been a featured writer on Wattpad and the fourth book in her collaborative Downworlder series with AMLKoski made the 2018 Watty shortlist.

What can you find in Ashley's books: Good dose of witty humor, Alpha males, Furious females who kick butt and take names, Magic, High stakes, sexual tension that makes you feel like you might combust, sex scenes that will make you blush, and always a "mostly" happily ever after.

When Ashley isn't writing or reading, which if she's being honest, is most of the time. She can be found playing video games, catching up on her Netflix shows, or playing guitar. Currently, she lives in Maine where you can find her sipping on margaritas and dreaming of sunny beach sides.

WISH LIST

👇🏼

VISIT ASHLEY'S PROFILE