"Well, if she was watching us, she would know that we have our own army." Hayley said.

"Right because a couple of dogs will scare away a thousand year old witch." Kol dryly laughed.

Elijah ignored his younger brother, "She also knows where we are, and, given the immense nature of her power, we simply have no idea what to expect from her. What we need is to create a new stronghold, something that Dahlia knows nothing about, a sanctuary from any witchcraft."

"That's a fine strategy. I offer another. We could use Jackson to trace her magic back to its source, find out exactly where she is." Freya said.

Everyone looked at Hayley who considered this for a moment, "Fine. Do it." the hybrid reluctantly answered.

Klaus looked pleased, "Good! Then it's settled. Off you pop to your respective tasks! Me? I've always been of the opinion that the best defense is a good offense. So I'm gonna find a way to murder that God-forsaken witch."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walked downstairs when a feeling of being watched occurred, the redhead looked around but saw no one, shaking off the suspicion the girl kept walking to where Jackson is laying on the table while Freya draws symbols on him.

Wanda walked up to Kol's side who immediately slipped his hand into hers.

Hayley and Rebekah looked worried. "By doing this, we should be able to trace Dahlia's signature all the way back to the source of her power, but I'll need to dig deep." Freya looks up at Rebekah "Rebekah, if I may channel you..."

Rebekah looked uneasy but nodded nonetheless.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Hayley asked Jackson. "Piece of cake!" the werewolf nervously replied.

Wanda looks over at the girls. Rebekah takes Freya's hands in hers and holds them over Jackson's body as they both begin chanting the spell~

"Inveniere potencia reparon. Inveniere potencia reparon."

As the girls chant, Jackson's back arches painfully as he groans, clearly in agony. After a moment, Rebekah looks up at Freya and sees a vision of Dahlia standing behind her, holding her hand on Freya's shoulder. Startled, Rebekah immediately lets go, though Freya assumes she did so because of Jackson's pain, and she stares at her hands in fright.

"Rebekah... we need to continue." Freya gently told her sister.

Rebekah looked shocked, Wanda and Kol looked at her worriedly.

"What is it?" Wanda asked her. Rebekah looked at Freya appalled, "Uh, you. You're the reason Dahlia is able to cast such powerful spells."  Freya looks alarmed and begins shaking her head in disagreement, but Rebekah continues on  "She's channeling you!"

Hayley looked at Freya in betrayal, Kol glared at the witch. Freya looked as though she had just heard of this.

"This whole time, you've been helping her!" Hayley shouted.

Freya shook her head anxiously, "I had no idea!" she starts pacing "She must have found me" she starts to walk towards Rebekah as Kol tightened his grip on Wanda's hand.

"She wants to turn you against me!" the witch said. Hayley shoved her backwards "Get away from my husband!" Rebekah breaks them apart, "Stop!" She puts a comforting hand on Freya's shoulder "Freya, I want to trust you, I do, but... you said it yourself... you're bonded to Dahlia. I'm sorry, but it's better that you go. Please."

Freya looked hurt but hadn't realized Wanda who had read her mind, the witch left and the girl sighed, "She didn't know." Wanda snapped at all of them while ripping her hand from Kol's grip.