(CH18) Embarrassing first encounter, and cooking for myself

This chapter will be a bit short, but worry not as I will update later of the next part. Sorry!

6AM, ??? POV

I just woke up from a great dream! Sadly it had to end, I woke up! Hehehe... So many fingers... Oh, and Okayu was there too!

Anyway! I was going down the hallway and notice that the old room noone was in was full? Weird... I thought Yagoo old man never allowed anyone to sleep there...?

Hehe it won't hurt to take a small peek to see who's in it... Right?

I approach the door that appear to be open and took a small peek inside... Lemme guess, either Coco san, Matsuri san, or Haachama san, right?

W-what!- why is there a guy here? I thought only girls are allowed here? Grr! When he wakes up I'm taking all his fingers!

(Meanwhile, Y/n's dream)

What a horrible nightmare... Not my PC! Anything but my baby! Stop! Don't break her! NOOOOOOOO!-

3rd POV

Y/n's eyes open immediately after witnessing his favorite PC get torn to shreds by an unknown entity

The girl squeaks silently and pulls her head away from the door and runs to the cafeteria

Y/n sheds a tear of sadness for his pc, but wipes it away a second later. Y/n gets up and does his stretches while yawning, he's very hungry, indicating by that loud growl of his stomach.

Y/n: I wonder what's for breakfast here

He opens his room door and peeks to see if people are there and luckily no.

You know why he's embarassed? He is shirtless... He accidentally... Well, you know... Vomited on his shirt because in the plane, motion sickness. All that.

He is holding his shirt while searching for a bathroom of some kind

Y/n is very nervous because he's shirtless and he doesn't want to get humiliated on his first day here.

While walking, he starts to whistle since it's boring, and because why not?

Y/n had no luck in the third floor, he thought maybe he could ask Yagoo where the bathrooms are?

Y/n: I guess I can just ask, I have never been to this building before too. Now where could be possibly be...

Y/n goes down to the second floor to be met with a cafeteria of some kind, he sees many girls... There's girls with animal ears that are probaby just headbands, unusual outfits, some had... Massive melons, and some don't

Y/n: Maybe I can just avoid all attention by being as quiet as possible... WAIT I FORGOT MY MASK! I can never be seen without it!

Y/n tiptoeing back to the third floor, and whistling like noone saw anything

And surprisingly it did work! Noone noticed a thing... Or did they?

Y/n bolted to the room he stayed in and checked for his mask.

Y/n: Damn, it's not here, ah... What am I gonna do now? My face must be hidden at all times!

Y/n: I guess I can just cover my face with my hands??? That could work?

And then, the brave Y/n goes ahead and do the plan.

He scouted the cafeteria room and saw there was a bathroom!

Y/n: Lucky! Now how do I get there...

The girls flock to a more unusual looking one...

Y/n: Now's my chance!