"Why the long face?" Ryoma asked. "It's nothing. I figure no one will listen to some guy who can't even remember his Ultimate talent, right?" Rantaro said back as he sweat dropped. "What do you mean?" Kirumi asked as she tilted her head. "Really, it's nothing. This is quite the happy ending." Rantaro said. No, no, no, no. This isn't how it's supposed to go. They're supposed to be suffering knowing that we are all hopeless if we all continue to drift off into wonderland. "I-Is this really how it ends? It can't be." I said without thinking, as my mind had processed what I had just said I slapped a hand over my mouth in shock and fear. I saw everyone turn their heads to me the second I had said that causing my bottom lip to quiver as my heart leaped into my mouth.

"I-I-I mean...no book would just have their problem get resolv-" I didn't get much time to state my point before Korekiyo interrupted me. "I wonder... Do you wish the killing game would have continued?" Korekiyo asked in an almost innocent way if it wasn't for the context. "N-No, not at all." My hands were in a surrendering position. Maybe my scared appearance made everyone even angrier at me for speaking up because it was Miu that replied next. "Then don't ruin our happy moment, you fuckin' skank!" After that insult. To be completely honest, I don't hate the idea of the killing game. We are all strangers after all that just happen to know each other's names and talents, nothing more, so why should I care about people that also don't care about me? I have only grown a little connection to a few people here but it still wouldn't be enough for it to be thought of, as friendship. "S-S-S-Skank? Wha? I'm sorry!" I blurted out that random apology as a little reflex.

As for the insult, I am simply used to being called names that particular woman used because of my very feminine appearance. But I guess it still hurt either way. "Hey, Y/N... I don't know what you're so worried about. But Monokuma is dead now. There's no way the killing game can continue, y'know?" Kokichi said in his attempt to ease my thoughts and worries, and it did, however, but only for a little while as of right as Kokichi said that a familiar bear just then chose to show up.

"And that's my cue to appear, Kuma!" Monokuma yelled all so suddenly making me jump back in surprise "...What?" Kokichi gasped out in surprise "GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tenko screamed "M-Monokuma!" Kirumi yelled as her usual composed face sweat dropped "H-He's still alive!?" Kaito questioned in surprise with his face breathing life into his words "No, no are you guys blind or something, Kuma? I ain't Monokuma, kuma. After dying in a tragic car accident, I've been reborn as a Yo-Kai! Call me Jibakuma! Kuma!" Monokuma said making me cringe at the silly little show he was putting on for us all.

"Jibakuma...?" Kiibo said with an unamused look on his face which probably spoke for everyone. "From now on, I'm the headmaster of the Ultimate Academy, Kuma! You might feel uncomfortable at first, but eventually, you'll get used to it." Monokuma said which was only led by the silence of everyone in the dining hall with no one making so much as a single insult towards Monokuma.

"Huh? Did I slip up?" Monokuma questioned. "No duh, ya fuckin' fraud! Go find another car to run you over! And this time, stay dead!" Miu yelled in the favor of probably everyone. "Ah geez... It's such a low-level cosplay, I can't bear to look." Tsumugi said as she lowered her head in shame. My head was spinning, everyone was talking at once it was beginning to get difficult to keep up with everyone's thoughts and opinions. "I have an important question... Haven't you mistaken ghosts for Yokai? Yokai are mythological creatures first created back when humanity lived closely with nature. Back then, they were the embodiment of unexplainable natural phenomen-" Korekiyo tried to talk but was soon interrupted by Monokuma much to my slight disappointment, Korekiyo was maybe one of the only people here that I could see myself with as friends.

"Man, you guys are buzzkills! I was all set for adventure before you started yelling at me!" Monokuma yelled as he looked down like a child that was getting scolded by their mother.

"This is why I hate teenagers! I'd have cash for days if I was dealing with the under 10 crowd!" Monokuma yelled as the upset look was replaced with a more angry one is anything. It was at this moment that the catch-phrase of the Monokubs was yelled before the five bears appeared out of thin air.

"Geez, it's loud in here. What's all this ruckus about...Wait, WHAT!? Our father, who we thought was dead, is actually aliiiiiive!" Monotaro yelled in disbelief "No way! Papa Kuma's too hip and modern to resort 'Death is cheap' trope!" Monokid yelled, "I bet the Yo-Kai did it!" Monophanie chimed in "...No, that bit's already over." Monokuma corrected the pink cub "It ain't over yet...I think we're still talkin' 'bout spooky stuff. Monosuke led on only to be welcomed by an angry look on Monokuma.

"You should've told us you were still alive! We've been making stew with your body." Monophanie added. "Wait, if Papa Kuma is standin' here, then whose body is in the stew pot!? Wahhhh! Which Papa Kuma is the real one!?" Monokid yelled in both realization and confusion. "No, they're both real." Monokuma said with his previous mad expression now wiped clean off. "Huh? But, father, you said there's only one of each of us. That we're unique, like snowflakes."Monotaro said "Oh...well, yeah, there's only one of each of you guys. But I've got loads of spares." Monokuma brutally said without missing a beat "Gahhh!? Why do you get to have spares and we don't!?" Monokuma yelled in a state of shock "Of course, you don't get to have spares! Do you really think anyone in this day would tolerate 'death is cheap' trope!?" Monokuma yelled.

"...Huh? What does that mean?" Monophanie asked. "But now we know. This school...has a machine somewhere that can make a whole lotta Pops. Just activate that machine, and you can have as many pops as you wa-" Monosuke tried to finish but was soon interrupted by Monokuma picking up the Monokubs one by one and proceeding to lick, or as animals would say groom his cubs, Monokuma was making very unnecessary sound effects to go with his licking which I'm sure was able to make everyone uncomfortable, but after one thing that I've learned from reading was that almost everything has a purpose, and that includes what Monosuke was going to say. A machine that can make as many spare Monokuma's as you want...

how interesting...

Word Count: 1988