[Tzuyu x M Reader] Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can do a once over, if you want. I'll take care of the front."

I nodded and took the broom from her, not missing the opportunity to give her a quick kiss before walking back there.

The ice cream machines were fully cleaned, and the walk in freezer was managed to the T. Like I said: managers, neat freaks. Tzuyu had barely needed to do anything.

I turned and stopped for a moment to study Tzuyu. She was standing close to the counter, tapping her knuckles on its surface and humming along to the music. A wicked idea flashed through my mind, one that I soon dismisses after glancing at the security camera. Unless...

I headed further into the back of the shop, where they kept the security system. The thing was archaic, but Nayeon, one of the other managers, had taught me how to operate it for fear nobody else would know how.

"The thing goes out every now and then," she had explained. "Just make sure it's on by the time you close up shop."

If it were to go out right before we closed... well, a few minutes wouldn't make a difference, right?

I inconspicuously pressed the little red button that turned off the camera. Then, figuring I might as well add to the mood, I tapped my phone connected to the store speakers.

Tzuyu frowned as Marvin Gaye started playing over the speakers. She turned to the backroom to see what I was doing--but I was nowhere to be found.

Tzuyu pushed away from the counter slightly. "Y/N--"

I tapped on her ankle. "Shhhh," I said softly.

Tzuyu's words hitched in her throat as my hands snaked up her legs. "Y/N," she managed as I hooked my thumbs into the waist of her shorts, "I'm not sure this is the best--"

"Trust me," I said, tickling the skin just above her belly.

Tzuyu pursed her lips tightly as I began slowly pulling her shorts down her creamy thighs. Her skin was beautifully smooth, and she was wearing black, lacy lingerie.

"Did you have something different in mind for tonight?" I asked.

"Not this," Tzuyu mumbled, stepping out of her shorts all the same.

I traced swirls and spirals on the smooth skin of her legs. Tzuyu pressed her thighs close together as I placed a tiny kiss on her shin. I trailed my lips up her legs, then added my tongue once I got past her knee. I ignored how awkward I felt crouched under the counter on my knees, instead focusing entirely on the beautiful woman in front of me.

Tzuyu tensed up as my kisses moved to her hip bone. I wanted to move from the outside in, and I kissed along the waistline of her lacy bottoms. I stopped at her belly before--and yes, I'm serious--using my teeth to clamp the hem of her underwear. Tzuyu's breathing got heavier as I dragged my mouth slowly down, trying not to lose my grip on the fabric. My hands rested lightly on her hips as I moved my whole upper body down. Blood rushed to my nether regions as my nose brushed against Tzuyu's center and I inhaled some of her scent.