𝟯𝟬 | 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

Start from the beginning

So cute.

"You didn't."

"I did."

She lets out a scream and leaps on me. Rebecca is like the biggest Harry Styles fan so I got her one of the new pieces from his merch line, and all the vinyl I could find to go along with her new record player. Me and Kenzie might've teamed up for that one.

"I love you both so much." She gets off of me and goes to hug Kenzie, "you can hug them later, get your ass down." Roman tells hers.

Next is her dad, the twins teamed up and got him a new watch. Their mom got him a set of new
cologne with a matching body wash. Kenzie got him a new phone case. Jaden gave him a gift card to the home depot; again I had to help. Mama raised us to never go to a house empty-handed so needless to say I had to help Jaden pick out a gift for everyone. I didn't know what to get him so I just got him a new wallet. Aria made his family portrait with blue stick figures.

It's the thought that counts. Plus it's adorable.

Next was their mom, the twins got her new mixer since she loves baking. Adrien got her a new necklace. Kenzie got her some earrings. Jaden got her a Starbucks gift card. Aria gave her the exact drawing she gave her grandpa but this one was in pink. The twins told me she loves vanilla-scented stuff so I got her any and everything vanilla I could find. "Kai honey you shouldn't have. Thank you."

"It's no problem," I reply with a smile. I'm glad she liked it.

Next was Roman. He places Aria in between us so he could open his gifts. His parents got him a new apple watch and AirPods.

fucking hell what I got him is nothing compared to that.

Rebecca got him a leather jacket that looks like it's worth more than my car. Next Kenzie got him a new silver chain so now he has two.

Yes believe it or not he's still wearing all the matching jewelry we got last time we were here. Including the ring.

Jaden got him a gift card for Hollister. Next was Aria who made him a card that was covered in every single color of crayons. He opened the card and a huge smile overtook his face and I think I even saw some tears forming.

"If you're wondering how it's all spelled correctly she begged me to help her spell the words, but everything is written done was her doing." His mom explains. That just makes his smile grow even bigger.

He picks her up and gives her a big hug, "thank you, princess. I love you."

"I love you more daddy."

A cheer or 'awes' erupts between all of us. This is truly the cutest thing ever. "Alright, and last but not least we have Kai," Rebecca says passing him my gifts.

He opens the smallest gift first which has a keychain with a picture engraved in it, with a date engraved in the back. The first night I spent here we was watching movies in his room with Aria and he fell asleep with her so I snapped a picture.

He looks up at me with a smile that I will never get used to. The only time he ever smiles is when we're here. "Thank you but shouldn't have."

"That's not it Grey."

He starts opening the bigger box which contains a new pair of matte black boxing gloves.

His current pair were getting worn out and the leather was chipping so I stole them,

Yes stole. Don't judge.

I found out his size and got him these cool black ones.

"How—"