All About Kristoff Allen Zamora Ramos II

Kristoff's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face,I can't explain my feeling why I'm so overwhelmed that I'm her first. I also divirginized many women before.So why I feel so honored about being her first?

Shit!Bigla akong napaupo,I forgot!wala akong gamit na proteksyon kagabi! I roamed my eyes around my room para hanapin kung nandito pa siya but I failed to see her.Wala na sa lapag ang dress niya at underwear niya!

Nasa kusina kaya siya?What Im thinking?This is my first time na iniwan ako ng babae sa kama ko!

I picked up my towel and put it around my waist,Im going to see kung nasa kusina nga siya.

I don't know why I'm so disappointed nung nakita kong wala siya sa kusina.Hindi ko tinignan sa CR sa loob ng kwarto kanina kung nandoon siya,nandoon kaya siya?Ughh!Ano ba iniisip ko!Andaming babae diyan!Bumalik ako ng kwarto at humiga ulit sa kama ko.

I can't help but to give a flashback of what happened last night,her lips..so soft and sweet., her scent is like a candy with a tinged of alcohol that gave me goosebumps,her skin is white and flawless and her body specially her butt and breasts..Shit!My junior wakes up!

"Ughh!What's happening to me?That girl is so..Shit!"Napaupo ako,I messed up my hair because of frustration.Kahit pangalan o cellphone number niya hindi niya sinabi sakin! Im going to find you no matter what and pay for giving me this...F*ck!whatever you call this feeling!

Pumunta akong banyo para maligo at matanggal ang init sa katawan ko.Nakakainis di ko man lang nalaman kahit pangalan lang niya!Anong tingin niya sa akin pang-one night stand lang?That hits me..OO GANOON ako dati.Kinakalimutan ko lahat ng babaeng dumaan sa akin.

--Flashback--

I am in a restaurant at katatapos lang ng isang meeting ko, as I was walking to the door someone grabbed my arm and hugged me.

"Hi babe,"a girl with a long curly blonde hair and very red lips said."Missed me?You're not calling me,I gave you my number."Pa-sweet niyang sabi,konting hila nalang pababa sa damit niya makikita na ang buong dibdib niya.Nagulat ako ng bigla niya akong halikan sa labi.

Pinigil ko siya at ngumiti sakanya."Uhmmm..Cindy.Sorry I have to go.I am quite busy right now." Kailan ko nga ba to nakilala?Sh*t we're in a public place kapag to nalaman ni Mama hahabulin na naman ako ng tambo nun!

Nalukot ang noo niya at namula siya.PAK!"I'm not Cindy!I'm Goldy!"What the!Ngayon lang ako nasampal ng babae!Kung di lang to babae baka nasuntok ko na to!Umikot yata ang ulo ko sa pagkakasampal niya sa akin!

Para siyang sasabog sa pamumula ng mukha niya."Look we're in a public place Pinky,I don't want a scene."pilit kong pinapakalma ang boses ko.

"I said I AM NOT CINDY NOR PINKY!IM GOLDY!"parang gusto niyang mangalmot kaya tinignan ko agad ang kuko niya,The fudge!mahaba nga! Delikado ang mukha ko dito!

"Okey look Miss Crayola,I don't know you when you have a dress.I only know women when they are naked.Sorry but I have a short term memory."I said to her straight to the point.

"Huh!Your not the only guy in this world Mr. Ramos!You'll see Karma is a bitch!Yes bitch like me.. Just remember this face."then she walked passed by me like she's a model in a fashion show.

What was that??I feel the numbness on my left cheek.

--end of flashback--

I was putting my necktie when my cellphone rang.."Hello Ma..Good morning!"Yes I'm a mother's boy, masakit man sa ego na sabihin."Where are you son?It's already 8 a.m,ngayon kita ipakikilala sa board."

"Im on my way Ma,just give me a minute..at lalabas na ako ng pad ko.gotta go bye!"bwisit na necktie!Hindi ko alam kung paano ilagay!Hindi na ako naglagay ng necktie and I ended up with my daily drescode,a black slack and a white polo shirt.

Palabas na ako ng pinto ng pad ko ng mapansin ko ang sticky note na nakadikit dito.Binasa ko ito.

Thanks for the night. :)

-J

Seriously!?Nag-iwan pa siya ng note kung wala naman siyang inilagay na pangalan niya at letter "J" lang ang nilagay at may smiley pa!This girl is insane!I opened the door after putting the note on my pocket.

--------------------

This day is going to be insane..heavy traffic caught me.My cellphone rang,I placed my earphone and opened the bluetooth.

"Hello Dr.Ramos,this is Ms.Naval Mrs.Ramos' Secretary,I just want to inform you that she is waiting for you for the board meeting to start."

"Okey just inform my mom that I'll be there for about uhmmm..10 minutes,tell her that i'm in the middle of the traffic."nakakainis ang traffic!"Okey sir."she off the phone immediately.

----------------------

My dad was the owner and the founder of THE RAMOS GROUP OF COMPANIES also known as RGC Inc., we have restaurants,hotels, malls, hospital, schools and publishing houses.

The hospital was owned by my mom, given to her by my Lolo who passed away, bilang mana niya. So obviously, mom loves that hospital. My dad didn't push me to take courses which are related on how to manage our companies, instead... he asked me about what I want to pursue and let me do it.

Ang kuya ko, ang kumuha ng business related courses, you know the perks of being the eldest,siya na ngayon ang CEO ng RGC Inc.. My older sister is a CPA slash lawyer, and my youngest sibling is still in college taking up pre-med course which is nursing.

Now I am an anesthesiologist, but even though we have a hospital, ayokong mag-intern dun when I was studying because I don't want pressure, and I don't want to live in the shadows of my parents, may utak naman ako. But of course a business is a business kaya ang bagsak ko sa hospital pa rin namin, dahil my mom talked to me about handling the company specially the hospital soon. And this is my first day, to meet the board and to finally announced na ako na ang maghahandle ng hospital.

I rushed inside the elevator after I got out from my car and pressed on the number of the floor where my mom is, and I guess this is it, wala nang atrasan.I'll be the one to handle this hospital.

"Dr.Ramos is now here."pag-anounnce ng secretary ni Mama."Sit here beside me son."tinawag ako ni mama.

"Okey ladies and gentlemen,may I have your attention,first of all I really want to thank you for coming for this monthly board meeting,Alam naman nating lahat na tumatanda na ako so I decided na bumaba na as director of this hospital,but Im going to be the consultant of the OB-Gyne department as you all know."hindi talaga maiwan ni Mama ang hospital pinili pa din niya ang isang pwesto dito.

"Let me introduce you my son,Dr.Kristoff Allen Zamora Ramos II,he will be our new director of this hospital."Mom introduced me as I stand infront of the board. "Good morning everyone,hope to be close with you all." I plastered my sweetest smile while the whole room is applausing.

A/N:

Hmmm..magkikita na ba sila ulit o hindi pa?? What do you think??

Guys I need your comments..para alam namin kung anong mai-susuggest niyo or anong tingin niyo sa story??

Please give us inspiration to continue this story..

we'll update soon kapag tapos na ang CaseAnalysis Presentation namin this week..

VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

Thank you guys!muahhhh!

xxKriAnnxx