Chapter 20: Preparations

Börja om från början

Once that was going on, using the politician that they had a part of their executive members, they would rally people together to gain more political power in the vacuum that would be created due to the slaughter of other political leaders during the violaince. After that, they would end up establishing Shigaraki as the new emperor of Japan bringing an end to the current society but Izuku knew that it wouldn't end there by a long shot as Shigaraki would likely destroy too much for anything to function. 

"What is the likelihood of the government discovering us before we take our actions? They have to be looking deeper into Deika City else they would be stupid." Izuku asked Re-Destro who nodded his head. "Indeed, they are still looking into it but as long as they don't directly call us out on it then there is nothing they can do about it. Even if they were to find out it would take the time to gather their forces regardless which by then the Grand Commander will be awake which means nothing will be able to stop us." Re-Destro said as Izuku nodded his head. Soon the meeting came to an end and as they were leaving Izuku as Re-Destro if he knew of any good place to train nearby since he wanted to progress as much as he can before the coming war. Re-Destro told Izuku that the villa promptly was completely own by him all around so he could just go out in the forest to train since you only needed landowner consent to train your quirk if it wasn't directly in public.

Izuku thanked him and said he would be out in the forest if anyone needed him which they all nodded their heads. Izuku was also in luck as Re-Destro had his company reproduce the support gear that he had while he was at UA but just turned into a style that matched his current clothing style which was also some support gear that was made to resist some attacks such as explosions, fire, and other things. Overall, he was walking around with a lot of support gear on him at all times now. The support gear he had allowed him to launch attacks slightly higher than he would without them which was good for the upcoming war as he was currently sitting at 65% as he had been pushing it nearly every single day but he knew he needed to dedicate himself as much as he can with training to be ready. There wasn't overall much other information he could gain outside of the executive meetings since he had access to everything else for the most part.

As he arrived a bit away from the villa, Izuku sat down and meditated for a while since he wanted to see if he could get ahold of the past users of the quirk. Sitting there and letting One For All run across his skin at a low power output, Izuku soon found himself inside of the quirk. (Imagine if the other two users were fully turned and sitting in their seats now.)

Izuku looked around as he noticed all of the users sitting down but he noticed the echo of All Might who was crying

Izuku looked around as he noticed all of the users sitting down but he noticed the echo of All Might who was crying. Izuku started to move which surprised him since he tends to never be able to move inside of One For All but he was able to do so with only a little blackness around him. Izuku soon reached the All Might echo which was still crying and hugged it. "I'm sorry master... I hope you will be able to forgive me one day..." Izuku said as he hugged the echo who hugged him back. 

Soon he backed away and went back to his position in the front with all of the users facing him. Izuku then looked at the 7th user, Nana Shimura. She had some tears going down her face and Izuku felt as if he knew why. "I'm sorry Nana... I don't know if I will be able to sway him off his path and I wanted to save Tenko but I don't know if I can anymore. Things will happen and once they do I won't hold back against him because I need to save the others even if I can't save him. Will you forgive me?" Izuku asked her as he had a sad expression on his face as he felt connected to Tenko Shimura due to all of the injustices they both had gone through due to the society that had transformed them.

Nana walked up to Izuku and thanked him for trying to save her grandson and asked him to do what he could but to remember why he agreed to the mission in the first place which was to save everyone at UA and those he cared about who would be targeted by Shigaraki's devastation. Izuku hugged her and soon the conversation moved forward as the past users decided to give Izuku's the quirk from En or rather the sixth user's quirk which was a smokescreen quirk. The reason they were going to be giving him that quirk instead of the others was due to the ability to master it faster than the quirks from the second and third quirk users which would take too much time than he had open to him.

As such, En (Sixth User) walked up and passed his quirk onto Izuku as the others have done so. This is where the first user decided to speak up as he asked Izuku to just do what he could to stop the rise of another All For One. "As it stands, the heroes should be preparing for their attack on the hospital and the villa which will allow you to have support but you must also remember they will be after you as well. This is why we are giving you the 6th's quirk since it would help you escape from people but more importantly from Eraserhead if you somehow face him since he needs visual contact for his quirk to work. Izuku thanked them for the support and promised to do everything he could to bring this to an end.

"Though we need to come to a conversation that is long overdue I believe... it has come to our attention that One For All isn't effecting you like it did the others but we also confirmed what we now know due to what we can see via the 8th's echo." said the first user which confused Izuku on what he meant. They explained that All Might dug into all of the past users the best he could and discovered something that they were able to finally confirm. One For All kills the user if they were born with a birth quirk. This information shocked Izuku and asked how did they know that the fourth user spoke up and explained that the crack on his face was from One For All killing his body. No user could live past age forty back then due to the sheer power and now it was likely less.

As such, this meant Izuku Midoriya was the last user of One For All. "Indeed, as you think. You are likely the final user of One For All due to the disappearance of quirkless people after each generation. By the time you would even normally think to pass it on in your life there likely won't be any quirkless person left or very few that most likely wouldn't want to go into Heroics if they decided something else for their lives." said the first user of One For All. That is how powerful One For All had become since it had passed the quirk singularity point. This meant that no matter what Izuku truly did need to bring an end to the entire All For One and One For All war so he had to do his best that he could. All he could do now was go back to the real world and train as he needed to prepare for the coming battle.