Chapter 20 (Field Trip)

Start from the beginning

I didn't know how long the torture lasted, but thank god in Heaven, we made it to a big building that I had never seen before. And as soon as my eyes landed on the front of it... this building is HUGE!!

It was so huge that I couldn't stop staring at it!

Okay, from this year forward, I nominated THIS YEAR as the year when I was shocked the most. I met worldwide girl band and I became friends with them, I got a friend that gave me a damn Samsung Earbuds and let me drive in a one-million-dollar car, and I got to know the most beautiful girl I had ever met... no- ever existed!!!

God, thank you...

"Well, come on. Let's get in." we unbuckled our seatbelts and got out of the car. As we got into the lobby, we saw this logo that seemed familiar when I watched the TV.

And even though it was barely readable, I could tell what the logo said... YG... I never thought this would be an entertaintment company. How could I tell? Why would our manager bring us somewhere besides an entertainment company for some meet and greet?

As we got closer to the receptionist, she seemed to recognize us as she greeted us the moment we were right in front of her.

"Oh, it's you! Mr. Jonathan William right?" the receptionist bowed down to us.

"Yes, that's me. I would like to ask the schedule in the next few minutes, if you don't mind." He spoke in such a charismatic way. If you were me, I bet you'd be as surprised.

"Of course! The group will be ready in room 13. But, you might want to talk with her first to confirm things..." She finished her explanation by giving us a brochure about YG and telling us where we were meeting this... actor, actress, or whatsover(?).

We thanked the receptionist before we went to search the person, or maybe people we were here for. We followed every direction the receptionist told us, and it leaded us to one room.

And behind this door, I somewhat sensed something strange, yet warm. I wonder, who could be the one that would teach me?

*knock* *knock*

Rather than making me wait for an answer, we decided to knock the door and waited for someone from the other side to open.

Just by waiting, Jonathan's grin became wider and wider. I really had a strange feeling, but I wouldn't get that feeling block my curiosity.

And finally, after one hour of waiting for a solid imagination of the unknown figure, it was finally here. Right in front of me. I could feel my heart beating really fast as my head made some imaginations about the person we were going to meet.

Just when I opened the door, my heart that was beating really fast, I felt it being jump-started.

"Hey Chu!"

"Ah, Annyeong Jonathan Oppa!"

In front of my eyes, I saw the oldest member of Blackpink. And Jonathan's 'girlfriend'. The one and only, Kim Jisoo... yep, his very own soon-to-be-girlfriend.

Or maybe she was already his girlfriend.

And how could I say such thing? Well, pretty simple. Every since that birthday party a month ago, they really had been in contact recently. And I told you, they sure got close really fast. I bet they liked each other in THAT way.

I gotta say, they got close way faster than how I got closer to Rosie... as if they were destined to be together.

"Chu?" puzzled by the bizarre name, I decided to let out the question, earning both warm smiles from the couple.