Fighting Destiny

"I'm suffering because of a mistake I made. I will suffer with shame and guilt forever. Because the shame I get will be a reminder of who I am." she whispered.

!_¡-{•...«°»...•}-¡_!

Bella, short for Arabella. The girl who ran away on the day of her marriage to Alpha Xavier Ekton.

At the young age of 18, Bella's best friend, Alpha Xavier Ekton and of course her mate confessed his love for her. And asked her to marry him. Bella was beyond happy. She was so thrilled with the exciting news. But... everything changed when her so loving twin sister stepped into the poster.

Why did Bella run away? It was her wedding night. The one night she had always dreamed of. The night she could have become the wife of the man she ever loved. Her mate. Then why did she leave? No one knows. It was a mystery.

Now 6 years later. She bumps into the same man that she walked out on. Not to mention he is the head teacher of her new school. And... of course, the alpha king. Of course double trouble.

What will happen when Xavier is all set on getting revenge and humiliating this cruel woman that betrayed and broke him to pieces 6 years ago?

Bella was a free spirited happy go lucky girl back then. She doesn't give a shit about what others think of her. She is just who she is. And she was proud of it. But why is she an innocent looking quiet woman now? What changed?

Xavier is 99% sure that the new behaviour is just an act to get people's attention. But what if the remaining 1% is right? What if she really has changed.

But the question is, why did the betrayer change? What happened in the past 6 years?

What will happen when old sparks and desire comes back? The mate bond comes back to life?

What will happen when the truth comes out? Will Xavier ever be able to forgive his mate for lying to him? For the betrayal?

And... what if the truth comes out when it's too damn late?! What if... Bella is unable to forgive Xavier after everything HE did to her? After the betrayal, the humiliation, the pain HE caused her?

The real question is... who is the real betrayer? Bella... or... Xavier? Who?

For Xavier is her destiny, and her fate is not decided. Yet. Could she be fated to someone else?

⚠ V I O L E N C E ⚠