50: What's The Big Idea?

Start from the beginning

Look.

Was all Venom said before a grey liquid covered her eyes and she saw through Venom's eyes to see that Todoroki attacked with his fire the same time Inasa attacked with his wind. The fire dispersed and the wind rose, causing absolutely zero destruction.

'What the hell are they doing?!' Rin shouted in her thoughts and continued running but continued looking through Venoms eyes to see when to step in.

"Why'd you use your flames? The heat makes the air rise up." Inasa said in anger.

"Because he didn't fall to my ice earlier. You ruined my shot on purpose didn't you? Using your wind to blow away my fire." Todoroki said in the same anger. At this point Midoriya was interested in the conversation too.

"You blocked me so you'd get all the glory." Inasa argued back.

"What? Why would I do something like that?" Todoroki asked.

"Why wouldn't you? Hatred' sin your blood. You are Endeavor's son." Inasa said back.

'You've gotta be fucking kidding me?' Rin asked in her thoughts and slowly grew angrier the more they argued.

"What the hell has been up with you this whole time? My old man's got nothing to do-" Todoroki was cut off by a shot of wet cement hitting his right shoulder.

[Author: Sorry Todoroki but whoever hit you, they're a god. They broke the one rule of anime to never attack someone while they're talking.😂 I'm sorry I'll stop now.]

"Like my cement gun? Good luck trying to move when that hardens up." The villain who shot Todoroki said.

"This is outrageous. I can't believe you're arguing." Gang Orca said with annoyance.

'I completely agree.' Rin said in her thoughts.

Gang Orca's henchmen started attacking Todoroki and Inasa but the dual haired boy created a wall of ice while the other dodged the attacks.

"This has everything to do with your cold blooded father." Inasa said with Venom laced in every word. "To me heroes should be full of passion. They bring hope and inspiration to people, with the fire burning in their hearts. They care. It was a shock to meet your father. Because the only thing I could see in his eyes was an insatiable anger directed at the entire world. And then at the entrance exam I saw you and knew exactly who you were immediately. Because when I said hello, your eyes were the same as his."

With that Rin finally stoped running and had a shadow covering her eyes.

"Rin, what's wrong?" Tokoyami asked from right next to the girl.

"Take these injured civilians." Rin handed them over to him and he held the injured people with Dark Shadow. "I need to knock some sense into those two."

Apparently Midoriya had the same idea as he was running right next to her.

"Zuku-kun, can you get Shindo out of there?" Rin asked while they were running.

"I'm not sure I'll get there in time." He said but with determined eyes.

"I'll give you time." She said with the same determined look.

"You and your father are the only heroes I can't accept. You don't deserve to serve the title, understand? Now move" Inasa said and attacked with his wind but once again at the same time as Todoroki's fire. The wind veered off to the right while the fire went to the left. It was too late when they realized the fire was heading towards Shindo, who was coming out of his paralysis.

Shindo was blocked by the fire but it looked like it hit a shield of some kind and all of the heard a very feminine cry of pain. Rin was there blocking the fire with a inky black shield and Shindo was looking at her with wide eyes before Midoriya leaped in and away with Shindo.