Vikram arched a brow to me and then it clicked me. I could not hold the sarcastic chuckle that left my mouth,"oh I can't wait to see Abhimanyu's reaction on this," I said and we laughed out loud like the devil we are.

How can we lose a chance to hurt that traitor?

....

Aadya's Pov

I think this is my first and last time doing modeling. Because I literally suck at it. The poor photographer was giving me instructions to pose like that or this but I was failing miserably at it.

In the end she gave up with a long sigh. 

“Let's take a short break. We will continue it after some time,” she said, obviously getting tired of my amateur modelling. 

“Hey it's okay you are trying your best. There's nothing more than that you can do,”Anokhi said, trying to cheer me up. “I should not have accepted this photoshoot in exchange of what Vikram and Digvijay said,” I said with a small sigh. 

When I looked at Anokhi I found her grinning at me,“What ?” I asked, confused by her grinning suddenly like a Cheshire cat. 

“You call them by their name,” she said in a sing-song manner. I scoffed at that,“yeah only behind their back.”

“But still you never take someone's name who is older than you of course except me and Abhimanyu as you love us two to bits and pieces but you are taking their name instead of calling them by their second names which you rarely do with whom you are not accustomed to,” Anokhi tried to weave a story out of such a simple matter. I call them by their names behind their back. What's a big deal in that?

I was about to tell her to not think much to all this when the photographer came back.

"I think we should start again,” she said with a fresh smile. I

My hands again turned clammy. I was really getting nervous. I stood in front of the camera and tried giving it a pose however I was failing miserably. My nervousness must have started showing on my face as I saw the photographer again twisting her lips, displeased.

I looked at Anokhi who was already looking at me with a sad smile. We knew that it would be difficult for me but we didn't know it would be this hard for me. 

Aadya looked down out of sadness, she was feeling bad that she could not even pose for one good picture. 

She was not only wasting hers but other people's time too. 

She bit her lip trying to curbed in those old feelings of some of her insecurities about her body when suddenly the door of the studio room opened.

Her brows curved slightly and she looked up. Her gaze cluttered with that of his dark enigmatic ones.

Digvijay… she whispered.

Her heartbeat was getting away from its normal rhythm. Suddenly it started racing, in its own kind of race. Her clammy turned more clammy, almost slipping away from each other as he entered the room.

His walk was royal and dangerous. His dark eyes sharp like a sharpest knife as it swept across her face. 

For a moment it seemed like he went into a trance looking at her beauty, however at another moment he was again that cold man with the coldest pair of dark eyes.

He stopped near the lady photographer,“What is the problem ? Why are you not continuing with your work," his cold voice thundered in the silent room. Everyone shivered at his blank tone, Aadya did too.