"It's just what Rudra ?" Vikram pressed, aiming to bring out words from my mouth and this time he was successful in doing so.

"It's just that she is affecting me and I am not liking it a bit. She has something in her that is attracting me to her. It's as simple as that. What us it an attraction or a fucked up infatuation, I don't know but in every other minute of the day she is coming in my mind making it hard for me to forget her. I just don't want to feel all this. She is not like the girl I desire to have. I just want to forget about her but you involving her in our project is completely opposite of that," I poured my heart out to them.

They are my best friends, my brothers, they have never judged me and I know they will not judge me on this matter.

There was a prominent silence in the room after my confession. Only the sound of my rapid breathing was hearable. But then breaking the silence, what Vikram said left me nothing but flabbergasted.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. I am also going through the same shit as you. I can't get her out of my mind. I even imagined her while fucking my whores. And believe me brother seeing her again today has made my situation even worse," he said like he was hating this feeling and was afraid of what this feeling will brew within him.

I can understand him better than anyone. It was the first ever time he was feeling like this for any girl. It was hard for him to accept this feeling just like it was hard for me to accept it.

"It's the urge to fuck her. To tame her," said Digvijay, grabbing our attention.

"when you see a beautiful girl you want to bed her. Aadya is no different. She is no special, just because she seems pure and sinless and looks like an angel doesn't make her any different. She is the same as other girls who like to trap men in their beauty and innocence. Don't fall for her charms, brothers. It will destroy everything" Digvijay said. I can see the truth in his eyes.I can feel his pain and I just want to kill that damn woman who makes him suffer like this.

That bitch. His ex wife.

"You are right Vijay it's just the urge to fuck her and she is no different from other girls," Vikram said having the same thoughts as me.

Though our heart was saying otherwise, we will always go with our mind which was saying it's nothing but infatuation, a mere infatuation which will pass with time.

Moreover, if Digvijay was not having any feelings for her then we should also suppress our feelings

After all that was what we decided years ago. We will only share and marry a woman if we all have love for her.

What me and Vikram have for Aadya is infatuation not love and moreover Digvijay also feels nothing for her. She is with Abhimanyu, which only proves one thing that she is not the one whom we were waiting for.

"As far as I know she is not a model so why did you propose this project to her?" I asked Vikram to change the subject.

"As you said Rudra, she is a very attractive woman. She has an appealing face. She will be a perfect fit for the project, I guarantee you that," Vikram said, confidently.

His words made me frown. Yes she is attractive. Fuck that she is beautiful. However I sensed another motive in his words.

"But I am sensing some other motive in this Vikram," I voiced my thoughts.

Ever so slowly a smirk arose on his lips and he said, "That's why you are my best friend Rudra."

Him and Digvijay shared a devilish look which made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion more.