"Jimin sweetie, come on. Don't talk like that."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his fellow 95er and gave him a kiss on the head.

"Yeah, Jiminie. Listen to Hobi Hyung. You've done nothing wrong."

"Anna said she understands what our life is life because of our work. She doesn't blame us for it."

"Namjoon Hyung, why did you ask her about work?"

"I know when we first met, she said she could take her work anywhere, but I wanted to see how it was going because I have a plan."

The others perked up at their leader's words.

"A plan? For Anna?"

"I knew our busy schedule would mean we would hardly see her, and I wanted to change that."

Jin stared at Namjoon thoughtfully.

"You're planning to get her a job at the company."

"Really?!"

The younger ones were excited while Yoongi frowned.

"As what? Our assistant? Anna deserves better than fetching us water and snacks."

"Anna's going to be our assistant?!"

"Umm, yeah, I admit that was my first thought, but Yoongi Hyung is right and after I talked with Anna, I got another idea."

"What's that?"

"Tell us Hyung! What idea?"

The leader looked amused at his younger soulmates' enthusiasm.

"Well, I'm still working out the details, but I think she would enjoy working with our content creators, working on our YouTube video and social media stuff. I thought she could help with the international side of it and, once her Korean has improved, with translations."

"You think she will enjoy that?"

"When I spoke to her she said something about helping new ARMYs navigate all our content and discover old videos and she seemed really passionate about it. This could be a steppingstone to doing something like that."

"I'm not sure I want new ARMYs to find our old videos."

"I think Namjoon should be worried about that more than you Jimin. He was hil-hair-ious back then."

Jin and Jimin giggle amongst themselves while the others rolled their eyes at Jin's joke.

"That's sounds really cool Namjoon. So, I'm guessing Anna does actually need a job, right?"

"Yeah, she said she had finished all the work she had brought with her but hadn't gotten anything new since. Although, she didn't seem that upset about it."

"I don't know how people do jobs they're not passionate about. I couldn't do it."

"Same, but we're lucky in that regard. Most people don't have a choice."

"Noona deserves to do something she loves!"

"I agree, which is where the second part of my plan comes in."

"There's a second part?"

"Yes. The job would just be part time because the rest of the day she would be with the trainees and taking classes."

There was almost a full minute of silence while the rest of the members processed what Namjoon had just said. A range of expressions passed over their faces, from surprised, to excited, to worried.

"You mean...?"

"Yes! Noona's going to become a singer!"

"Dibs on working with her first!"

"Wow, that's... is that what she wants?"

"Are you sure she can handle it? Don't get me wrong. She has an amazing voice, but there's a lot more to being an idol than that. The publicity for one, and I'm not sure she could handle it."

"Hyung! How could you say that?"

"No, I understand what he means. She's shy and awkward, but I believe with training that she can be strong enough. Do you know why? Because when I asked her what she would do, if she could do anything, do you know what she said?"

"Singing."

"Correct. Anna said that singing makes her feel alive. Sound familiar?"

"That's what we say performing feels like for us!"

"She's like me when I started. Shy, but passionate. If I can do it then she can too. Don't you think Yoongi Hyung?"

"Yes. I'm sorry Kookie. I'm just worried about her. It's a brutal world."

Taehyung took Yoongi's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"And we will be there to protect her and encourage her."

"Great! Now that we're all on board, we just need to convince Anna."

"Anna needs convincing?"

"I thought this is what she wants?"

"It is, but she doesn't think it's possible, that's she not good enough."

"Well I think becoming a trainee should prove that's she good enough."

"Exactly. So, when does she start?"

"About that..."

"They haven't agreed to take her on as trainee, have they?"

"Not exactly. Obviously, they want to see what she can do first."

"So, she's got an audition?"

"The process is going to be a little different to a normal audition."

"Different? How?"

"Just spit it out already."

"Umm, Anna won't know she's being auditioned?"