Chapter 26: Capable

Start from the beginning

"We'll start practicing for the division match next month so spend time relaxing as early as now. You are dismissed." Our coach said to all of us as soon as the PE class ended.

"My...my....I am so tired. I just want to eat some potatoes!!!" Sasha did some stretching.

"I'm glad you are fine now Mikasa we got really worried." Historia smiles cheerfully at me and I felt shy.

I don't want my friends to get worried about me.

"I'm fine now thank you guys." I said and they all smiled.

"Why don't we check the boys from on their PE?" Ymir suggested and we all agreed.

We went to the basketball gym and saw them play basketball. A lot of students are here. They must have finished their classes already.

"Go guys!!" Historia cheered as she sat beside Sasha who is already eating.

I smiled as I looked at how happy they are while playing.

"Go Eren Jaeger!"

"Omg he is so handsome look at him he's sweating."

"Jean I love you!!"

I heard some girls yelled at them and the boys looked at their way. They squealed in joy as Jean and Connie waved at them but Armin hit Jean.

"Idiots." Ymir said and we all laughed.

I know Eren is popular and I have to accept that everyone admires him. No, everyone wants to date him so bad.

Well sorry.

He's already taken.

I smirked as I looked at the girls' direction and saw how they looked at me wondering.

I smiled and I looked at Eren staring at me. I waved at him and he smiles waving back. Same goes with Armin and the boys.

"Can you cook some meat for me loveee? I'm hungry." Eren pouted as soon as he drove the car.

"Of course I will idiot but go buy the ingredients first." I laughed and he flashed me with a weird face.

"I swear I wont shop alone again. Come with me!" He suddenly got desperate and I laughed.

He must realize now hard it is to find the items at the grocery store huh? That's boys for you!

"What if I don't want to." I scoffed and he kept nagging me until I gave in.

"Woah. You are those published on the newspaper right? I never knew you two are boyfriend and girlfriend. So cute!" The cashier was fangirling about us and I went shy.

Eren was busy putting the items on the counter that he didn't mind the cashier. No, more like he is used to that reaction anyway.

"Uhm..Can I take a picture with you both?" He asks shyly and I smiled while nodding.

"Eren come here." I poked his shoulder and he moved.

"Thank you! Thank you! You are so nice and a very good looking couple!!" She cheered and Eren laughed.

"You think so?" He asks and the cashier nodded cheerfully.

"Everyone really wants us together huh." He chuckled and I shake my head smiling.

I cooked him his request. He was so happy that he was observing me the whole time I was cooking. I even hit him several times for being so excited coz he could get burnt by the hot pan.

"Careful." I said as he begged me to feed him.

"Woah..I am adding this to my favorites!" He say cheerfully and I smiled.

"I really think you are just joking to get me cooking more." I shake my head as I chuckled.

"Why would I lie?" He chuckles and I hit him.

"So can we finish the horror movie now?" I smirked as his aura changed.

Hmmm. Payback time.

Eren ended sleeping during the half of the movie as I felt his head leaning on my shoulder. So tired already huh? You're cute as ever!!

I thought as I turned the tv off and observed his face. He was peacefully sleeping.

"You look really handsome when you are sleeping." I chuckled as I looked at his face.

I gulped as I looked and admired his features. From his thick eyebrows, to his thick eyelashes, to his pointed nose, and his soft lips. Eren sure looks godly. What compliments he received from people, it's all true.

"I wish you happiness forever." I smiled as I planted a kiss on his lips.

"Good night Eren." I whispered.

I covered him with a blanket as I headed to the other sofa to sleep.

I am staying wherever he is.