plan complete

Kevin:so what should we do first?

Mothsuki:what about we-

Howler:do nothing!as they heard howler's voice behind then when they turn around theyvseen rip and howler and luna girl smirking.

Kevin:RIP HOWLER!?!?

Mothsuki:LUNA!?!?

Kevin:what are you guys doing here!?!?

Rip:what are you doing here.

Kevin:umm nothing!as he gave a big smile.

Howler:cut the act kevin so this is what you been doing ditching us si you can hang out with this moth!

Mothsuki:hey mothsuki more than just a moth stinky mutt!

Rip:shut it we weren't talking to you!

Kevin:hey don't talk to mothsuki like that!as he stood in front of her.

Howler:we don't care we can talk however we want to her!

Kevin:no you can't!

Rip:why not?

Kevin:cause she is my girlfriend!

Rip:so you admit your dating her!

Kevin:oops...well umm...

Pharoah boy:I'm really upset with you moth sister I can't belive you were trying to hide this from me!pharoah boy said acting mad.

Mothsuki:we were gonna tell you soon...

Pharoah boy:really cause last ngiht I was flying around and saw you two and I seen you two made a promise about tell us but you crossed you fingers and said you promise to tell us nothing.be said.

Mothsuki:wait what!?

Kevin:wait...so. .you lied to me?...as eveyone became quiet.

Mothsuki:it was not like that its just!...

Kevin:just what huh I howled my siblings last night to come to you and lied to me!as kevin was getting angry.

Mothsuki:wait...listen to mothsuki..mothsuki just wanted-

Kevin l:I don't want to hear your excuses...mothsuki sorry but...I want to breakup with you...

Mothsuki:wait what!...as small tears came out of her eyes.

Kevin:*sighs*ima go now...cone rip and howler.as he walked away.

Rip and howler looked at each with shocked faces to see kevin this upset before than followed him as mothsuki knees were on the floor as she came to tears.

Pharoah boy:you ok moth sister?he said sarcastically abd he cane over to mothsuki.

Mothsuki:DOES MOTHSUKI LOOK ALRIGHT!!!as she faced him angrily.

Pharoah boy:nope which is good...he said as mothsuki heard him.

Mothsuki:what luna mean!

Pharoah boy:dang it looks like I been caught..well I guess I should reveal myself than.as mothsuki was confused as Pharoah boy sneezed as luna girl's body started to glow than pharaoh boy came out of luna girl's body as luna girl feel on the floor unconscious.

Mothsuki:why mummy boy controlling luna!?as she was shocked.

Pharoah boy:first my name is pharoah boy and second I was using her has my disguise I seen you two at the museum last night so I decided to expose you and kevin abd it worked really well!as mothsuki gotten angry.

Mothsuki:WHAT!!!as her crystal started glowing.

Pharoah boy:yep and now I'm gonna take your crystal.as he smiled evily as he put his hands on mothsuki's crystal and started to pull it!

Mothsuki:NO DON'T-

Pharoah boy pulled mothsuki crystal out of her body as mothsuki turn back into a moth.

Mothsuki:EEEE EEEE(WHAT HAPPENED!?!?)!?!?

Pharoah boy:ima use your crystal to power my staff of ra so I can take over the whole planet!as he put her crystal in his staff of ra abd the red eyes of it turned purple.

Pharoah boy:HA now I have moon power!as he aimed his staff of ra at luna girl and zapped her.

Mothsuki:EEEE(LUNA!!!)!!!

Pharoah boy:stand up royal servant!

Luna girl:yes my mighty pharaoh.as luna girl got up and here eyes were purple.

Pharoah boy:this used to take control of people's body now it can take over their minds too!

Mothsuki:EEEE EEEE EEEE(MUMMY BOY WON'THET AWAY WITH THIS!!!)!!!as she was in front of his face angrily.

Pharoah boy:oh shut it with your bug sounds you can't defeat me with your flying since no one can't understand you you'll be useless now servant get tis bug out of my face.

Luna girl:ok my mighty pharaoh.as she was swinging her hand around mothsuki as mothsuki flew away.

Pharoah boy:finally she's gone now servant pick me up snd bring me i. the museum and build me a throne.

Luna girl:yes my mighty pharaoh.as luna picked him up as she walked in the museum.