the beginning

Night time was here and the wolfies were in their houses and they were starting to turn into werewolfs.

Kevin:ok guys since were wolfies now what should we do...get dig...dig up bones...bury bones?Kevin suggest.

Rip:sorry kevin I can't I ima hang out with armadylan today.

Kevin:oh ok then...well holwer and I will hang out then.

Howler:sorry kevin I cant because...I got non secret stuff to do nowhere!as rip and kevin could tell he was lying.

Kevin:ok then...well ima just...do all those things by myself then...as he was down.

Howler and rip:ok Kevin bye!as they left.

Kevin sighed and left too.

*in the lunar fortress*

Mothzuki was looking for luna girl everywhere.

Mothzuki:luna....luna...luna where are you EEEE?as she was flying around looking for her.

Than finally she found luna girl and she was on her luna broad looking like she is about to leave.

Mothzuki:mothzuki finally found luna EEEE!as she hugged luna girl which made her jump alittle bit.

Luna girl:oh hi mothzuki what do you want?

Mothzuki:mothzuki want to play with luna.

Luna girl:sorry mothzuki I'm gonna go on a date with gekko today.

Mothzuki:luna never plays with mothzuki...EEE....as she was sad.

Luna girl:don't worry soon ima have time to play with you I promise.

Mothzuki:*sighs*ok....

Luna girl:ok then...bye little sis!as she hugged mothzuki quickly and left.

Mothzuki:*sighs*....luna never gonna play with mothzuki....as she was sad than decided to teleport to earth.