pj servants

Catboy was ontop of the rocket ship trying to hide.

Catboy:soon when gekko comes ima gonna tie him up.he said to himself as heard footsteps and tried to hide.

Gekko:gotta find the cat its the mighty pharaoh's orders.as he looked every and seen a tail sticking out and smirked.

Catboy:ORDER THIS...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he jumped and got his stripes out and realized he wasn't their.

Catboy:how is he not there I just seen him...as he realized it was a trap than gekko turn visible behind catboy.

Gekko:time to being you to mighty pharaoh.as gekko reach out his arms to him

Catboy:wait gekko don't!as gekko got him.

*with owlette*

Owlette was hiding behind the last bookcase as luna came in the museum with her luna broad.

Luna girl:come here bird the mighty Pharoah needs you.as owlette took a peak and seen luna girl finding her through every bookcase.

Owlette:*whisper*well you can't find me and shebput her head back in her hiding spot as she thab looked back and didn't see luna than looks on the other side and didn't see her.

Out of no where owlette gotten moon bubbled.

Owlette:what how!?as she looked everywhere than look up and seen luna girl above her.

Owlette:dang it!

Luna girl:time to bring you to the mighty pharaoh.as she dragged her bubble around with her magnet.

*with Pharoah boy*

Pharoah boy was waiting for gekko and luna girl.

Gekko:mighty pharoah I got the cat like you ask.as he came back holding catboy's hand and feet.

Luna girl:mighty Pharoah I got bird like you ask.as she came holding the moon bubble owlette was in with her magnet.

Gekko:are you proud if us?

Pharoah boy:yeah my servants thanks  to you two ima have two new ones.as he smirk evily.

Owlette:you won't get away with this!

Pharoah boy:oh yes I can since nobody can't stop me and my new powers and my servants.as he zapped catboy and owlette and their eyes turn purple.

Catboy and owlette:hello mighty pharaoh what will we do for you.

Pharoah boy:you all can continue building my throne.

Catboy,owlette,gekko and luna girl:ok mighty pharaoh.as they started to build the throne.

Pharoah boy:soon ima rule the whole world!as he started to laugh evily.

*with pj robot and mothsuki*

They were in HQ and they watched the whole thing and was shocked.