Kevin's accidental howl

Its been 5 days and mothsuki and kevin have been making up excuses and not spending time with rip and howler and luna girl to hang out with each other.

*with the wolfies*

The moon was out and they turn into their wolfies selves.

Howler:ok guys since the moon is out what should we do?

Rip:I don't what di you think kevin?as they seen he  wasn't their and turn to the window and seen he was leaving.

Howler:come again!

Kevin:sorry guys I gotta do something important.

Rip:that's the same thing you said yesterday.

Howler:and all the other days before that!

Rip:kevin I thought you wanted us to hang out like a wolf pack?

Kevin:I do but...as he want to tell them the reason but can't.

Howler:just tell us what you exactly do?

Kevin:I can't...

Rip:kevin tell us now or your not going.as they were walk towards him.

Kevin:guys stop...I don't want do it...

Howler:come dude just tell us!as howler was about to shout.

Kevin:I said...I.....CAN'T!!!as he accidentally let out a sonic wolf howl which pushed them against the wall.

Howler:WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM KEVIN!!!as howler and rip got angry than kevin gasp and was shocked and ran away.

Rip:YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!!!

Rip:why did kevin do that we were just asking why he kept leaving.

Howler:I know right!than holwer had a smirk on his face.

Howler:I have a idea what about we go and spy on kevin to see what's happening.

Rip:wow that is actually one of the less stupidest thing coming out of your kouth howler.as she was impressed.

Howler:I know..HEY!!!

Rip:well let's go.

Howler:yeah but we can do that tomorrow cause that howl made me kinda sleepy.as he yawned.

Rip:OK COME ON..ok yeah me to.as they walked to bed.

*with mothsuki*

Mothsuki was flying to the main room and seen luna girl on her throne bored.

Luna girl:mothsuki do you want to-

Mothsuki:no thanks luna mothsuki needs to go somewhere but we can play tomorrow EEEE.

Luna girl:that's what you kept saying the past days what do you even go anyway?

Mothsuki:that's none of luna business. mothsuki scoffed.

Luna girl:well I'm your big sister and I'm suppose to know what your doing?

Mothsuki:well whatever mothsuki doing is mothsuki's business not luna.as luna girl got on her luna broad.

Luna girl:ok then mothsuki...can you just teleport me to earth.

Mothsuki:ok?...as mothsuki grabbed her hand and teleported to earth.

Luna girl:thanks mothsuki cya.as she flew away.

Mothsuki:bye then?as she was alittle confused than flew away.

*with kevin*

He was standing outside the museum waiting for mothsuki but was still guilty about what he did to rip howler.

Mothsuki:kevin mothsuki here!as she came and notice his face.

Mothsuki:why kevin face look down?

Kevin:because...I accidentally sonic howled rip and howler...as mothsuki was surprised.

Mothsuki:why?

Kevin:cause they kept wondering where I was going and they kept going up to me keep asking than I accidentally sonic howled them...

Kevin:*sighs*mothsuki...can we soon tell them that you know?...

Mothsuki:not yet.

Kevin:why...like if we still keep this a secret than they sure will find out for themselves.

Mothsuki:mothsuki knows but mithsuki does not know how to tell them yet...

Kevin:well promise me we'll tell soon this week.

Mothsuki:mothsuki promise.as she crossed her hands behind her back.

Kevin:ok well I gotta go to apologize to rip and howler bye mothsuki.as he hugged her.

Mothsuki:bye mothsuki promise to tell luna howler and rip!as kevin left.

Mothsuki:nothing.she said behind her back.than flew away.

The museum door was slight open and Pharoah boy was watching the whole thing.

Pharoah boy:ooo so moth alien thing and one of those silly mutts have a secret and that moth doesn't want anybody to know huh.as he smirked evily.

Pharoah boy:well with the staff of ra I'm gonna make sure everybody knows..and get my hands on the moth's crystal.as he laughed evily.