pj help

Mothsuki was in the sky very worried.

Mothsuki thoughts:mummy boy have mothsuki's crystal and is controlling luna who can help mothsuki!?as she was flying around and seen HQ and got a idea.

Mothsuki thoughts:pj masks will help mothsuki!as she flew down to the the HQ door.

*with the pj masks*

Catboy:hey guys watch as the incredible catboy is gonna climb up that ladder than jump the hairball than use my cat stripes the swing into the catcar.as he set it up.

Gekko:ok sounds cool.

Catboy:ok pj robot give the count down.as pj robot gave a thumbs up.

Pj robot:*beeps*(3...2...1...GO!!!as his screen turned into a count down as catboy started to go to the ladder.

Catboy:SUPER CAT JUMP!!!as he jumped on top of the ladder.

Catboy jumped down to aim at the furball than suddenly the doorbell ringed and catboy go off guard and landed on the floor.

Catboy:oh come on!as owlette giggled as gekko tried to hold his laugh.

Pj robot:*beeps*(looks like someone ringed the doorbell.).

Catboy:you need to get rid of that doorbell!as he got up and dust his self off.

Owlette:let's just see who's there than you can do trick again.as the pj masks walked over to the picture player and see who was at the door.

Gekko:its a glowing moth?...as him and catboy didn't know who it is as owlette looked closely and knew who it was.

Owlette:that's no ordinary moth that's mothsuki!

Catboy and gekko:MOTHSUKI!?!?

*with mothsuki*

She was waiting for the pj masks to show up than she seen the door open and the pj masks(plus pj robot)came out.

Gekko:mothsuki is that really you?as he held his finger out as mothsuki got on his finger and shook her head yes.

Owlette:what happened to you and your crystal and luna?as mothsuki was speaking but the pj masks didn't understand her.

Catboy:do you guys speak moth?

Gekko:no.

Pj robot:*beeps*(I can.).as mothsuki landed on his finger and told him what happened and pj robot was shocked.

Catboy:so what did she say?

Pj robot:*beeps*(where do i begin...)...as pj robot started explaining than the pj masks were shocked.

Gekko:LUNA IS BEING MIDN CONTROLLED!?!?

owlette:PHAROAH BOY HAS MOTHSUKI'S CRYSTAL!?!?

Catboy:MOTHSUKI WAS DATING KEVIN!?!?as owlette and gekko looked at him.

Catboy:what it was shocking to me?

Gekko:guys we gotta save luna girl and get mothsuki's crystal...TO THE GEKKO MOBILE!!!as him and catboy ran in HQ

Owlette:pj robot you and mothsuki stay inside in HQ where is safe.as pj robot gave a thumbs up as they ran in.

*later*

The pj masks hopped in the gekko mobile and buckled up and drove off.

Gekko:now they can be every so we have to-

Catboy:their in the museum.as he cut gekko off.

Gekko:how?

Catboy:cause of my cat ears and plus Pharoah boy us always at the museum.

Gekko:true to the museum!as they drove to the museum.

Owlette:ok were here now everyone be quiet so when we see pharaoh boy we can ambush him.as catboy and gekko nodded their heads.

They walked quietly to the museum door and open in and tiptoed slowly inside.

Catboy:*whisper*ok guys stick together cause Pharoah boy can't take us down at once.

Gekko:*whisper*got it...wait who is that?as he pointed and they seen someone build a throne.

Owlette:*whisper*that kinda looks like?...as they walked closer and seen it was luna girl.

Gekko:LUNA!!!as he ran over to her.

Catboy:GEKKO DON'T GO!!!as gekko didn't hear him.

Gekko:luna we're here to save you!as luan gi stopped building.

Gekko:luna are you ok?as he walked closer to her.

Than luna girl turned around with the magnet in her hand and trap gekko in a moon bubble.

Gekko:LUNA GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

Luna girl:no one goes in the mighty pharaoh's palace without his person intruder!

Gekko:what the...luna what are you talking about!?

???:she knows exactly whatvl she's talking about.as the voice came from the staircase than gekko looked and seen it was Pharoah boy.

Gekko:pharaoh boy what did you do to with luna!?

Pharoah boy:nothing much I just took over her mind so she is my mind slave now and so are you lizard.

Gekko:what are you talking about-

Pharoah boy zapped gekko with the staff of ra in the bubble as gekko eyes turn purple.

Gekko:hello my mighty pharaoh.as gekko was mind controlled as catboy and owlette gasp.

Pharoah boy:that's more like it moon servant you can let go of him.

Luna girl:ok mighty pharaoh.as she pop the bubble.

Pharoah boy:since lizard boy is here that means kitty boy and bird girl must be here too.

Catboy:*whisper*well its lucky he'll never find us.as they hid in the corner and see. the whole thing.

Gekko:they are they're right there.as he pointed where they were hiding and Pharoah boy spot them.

Owlette:*whisper*dang it gekko!

Catboy:let's split up they can't get us both.as owlette nodded.

Catboy:hey bet you can't get me!as he reveled himself to them and ran into the space exhibit.

Owlette:hey you can't catch me!as she went ti the museum library.

Pharoah boy:lizard servant go get that cat moon servant go get bird.

Gekko and luna girl:ok mighty pharaoh. as they both split up.