Chapter 34

When you think about love the first thing we think are kisses, the show of affection that we think is one of the most important in this case; but to be honest love doesn’t stop in romantic relationship and there are a vast of things we could decode in our minds that speak about love and affection.

It’s beautiful how people learned from the rest new and more ways to show how we feel rather than saying it. When you memorize your best friends favorite drink or food and order them to surprise them or as a treat, how you see the elders in the street holding hands, shaking the dust or dirt of their partner when they stop to look at the flowers.

In that moment we find out how wide love can be despite being so short for a word.

The depth of a small word that can hide yet so much more.

~

Fushiguro and Itadori were the first ones to wake up and leave the room to make breakfast, Kugisaki had her covers up to her face since last night; already prepared to fight the sun for not letting her have her beauty sleep before going with Nanami to her mission.

Itadori was the one chopping the meat and the rest of the ingredients while the dark haired boy would do the dishes and preheat the oven, side glancing from time to time so he could remember the meals his classmate was preparing to try them on his own later.

Ever since Tsumiki and him were “adopted” by Gojo, it was the girl who would do the housework while her brother trained to be a sorcerer yet still reluctant of the world that his father was hiding him from.

That of course changed when Tsumiki got cursed.

Fushiguro spent all these years to train, it wasn’t surprising that his first cooking attempts weren’t the ones a person would consider would, but he never stopped and in fact; tried to get better. Itadori on the other hand had plenty of time and his grandfather helped him to learn the basics in the kitchen.

“Black coffee, one with milk, and two glasses of juice” the dark haired boy recited to memorize the menu as he opened one of the refrigerators to look for the juice and a couple of glasses.

Itadori smiled still watching his hand holding the knife at how his friend already knew everyone’s likings in the morning, not wanting to interrupt the meticulous boy nearing the counter.

“Where do you think Kugisaki’s mission is going to be?” Fushiguro asked not looking at Itadori as the other boy placed the meal in the oven and set the temporizer for 15 minutes before turning around “It is for the promotion so I guess it makes sense that the missions is this early, usually we go to exorcise in the afternoon or at night”.

“You’re saying that they’d need enough time for this curse, hm?” Fushiguro nodded, now staring at the coffee maker do its job “Well I can see that happening, they want to see how she manages to exorcise it, we’re talking about our promotions after all” Itadori continued as he placed his hands at the other side of the counter and sitting.

“Have you received a call yet?” the boy asked with his resting face, Itadori shook his head and smiled “Me neither, but Y/N’s phone rang this morning” he frowned a little “I didn’t wake her up to check but maybe she has her mission as well”.

Itadori watched his friend’s features carefully as eyebrows connected, hands shaking and his dark orbs staring at nothing in particular.

Of course, he was scared but after what the four of them had been through Itadori trusted the strength of his female classmates each of them being able to exorcise a cursed spirit and Y/N did it completely alone; Fushiguro’s concern was understandable nonetheless.