Chapter 26

A/N: thank you for 33K reads, holy stars?!?!! And a shout-out to the early gang that comment as soon as I publish a new chapter~

•́ ‿ ,•̀

~

Two years.

Two years avoiding Gojō because I was scared to go to Jujutsu High.

Staying away from sorcery was my excuse to not get myself killed or my adoptive family tracked down by curses or sorcerers, but this man found me like it was the easiest thing.

And then Yūta.. Why do they want to take me to that world again?

~

Now that Fushiguro scolded the other two students who were acting like kids in the middle of the street; he felt his phone vibrating, pulling it out of his pocket to answer the call.

Y/N's just there watching the three of them, wondering what was going to happen now that the teacher will be back in a couple of hours.

Or sooner.

"Gojō Sensei arrived and says he has something for all of us" Fushiguro sighs at the idea that the childish adult might have lied and it's nothing but candies "He says that he found your request" his eyes landing on his crush.

The girl stood there with a unexpressive face and simply nods, the other three seemed confused and one of them frowned a little at her, looking for answers.

"It's something for my Technique" she added knowing that her silent answer wasn't enough for her classmates "A weapon to be more specific".

"Oh" Itadori was the first one to speak "Doesn't Maki have tons of tools?".

"Yeah, but this one will be easier for me" she smiled at him, assuring him that it was fine.

"Well, let's get back home then" Kugisaki replied annoyed, first she didn't get her delicious sushi and after that Itadori cleaned the pavement with one of her new blouses (according to her).

Now the group was divided with Kugisaki and Itadori walking at the front, leaving Fushiguro and Y/N at the back.

It was quiet.

Not the silence that Y/N is used to with the noirette, she could feel the tension surrounding him.

"Sorry for not telling you" she broke the silence not even looking for his eyes.

Fushiguro's breath hitched, he couldn't lie that he was somewhat taken aback that she didn't tell him about her new weapon; but then again.. He didn't asked either.

"It's okay" he replied with his eyes looking at the street "There are things that you still don't know about me either"

Yeah, like your sister..

"Same goes for me" she shrugged "I can tell you about it later" she sighed trying to forget about Mr. Yaga and Nanami.

"We can talk about that after dinner" the noirette continued "Or tomorrow if you feel too overwhelmed".

That last sentence warmed her heart, he was careful on not rushing her to tell her life story to him, he only knew that she was in the middle of a clan dispute and because of that she was adopted by a non-sorcerer family.

He didn't know that he had the last member of a bloodline next to him.

She didn't know he was sold out to a clan because of his father.