"We are her friends though, what about Hyejin?" Yongsun unnie said and I'm curious too.

"A roommate?" Byul unnie closes her eyes.

"But why though?" I said and look at them.

"If we tell her that you're her girlfriend then there is a possibility that she will get more curious about it," she looks at me with a look saying that she might be right. "As far as I read with articles, a patient that has amnesia shouldn't be forced on remembering as well as forcing themselves," she added.

"Because the condition will be worse?" Yongsun unnie said and Byul unnie nodded.

"So Hyejin should introduce as a roommate first since you two live together," Byul unnie remind me again so I just nod at her.

"How about best friends? Since you, two were long-term friends," Yongsun unnie said so I nod at her.
End of the Flashback

As Byul unnie said it, there's a sting that hit my heart. I know that if that happened, we will help her on remembering us day by day.

"When will you wake up?" I whisper and hold her hand.

Until her fingers started to move that made me shocked. I remove my hand from hers and stand on the edge of the bed hoping her to open her eyes.

"Hi!" I whisper to her as she slowly opens her eyes. And the door opens revealing our unnies.

"Yow!" Byul unnie almost shouts but Yongsun unnie covers her mouth.

She attempts to sit on the bed so I help her. I fix the pillow behind her so she can lean there. She holds her head like she is in pain so I sign both of our unnie to call the doctor.

"Hurry!" Byul unnie said from the door and after a while, the doctor came and some nurses.

"Excuse," she said so I back up a bit.

The doctor asks her some questions but all her answer is 'I don't know so the doctor proceeds to me. Yongsun unnie hugs me tightly calming me down.

"From what I can see her, she might have mild amnesia," she said and the three of us look at us. "But I can't diagnose it with it just now, we have to do more tests and MRI regarding it," she added.

"That's all, doctor?" Byul unnie said.

"All you have to do by now is to slowly introduce yourselves to her," she said calmly. "Also, don't stress her so much on remembering with those because as the tissues heal, she can slowly remember things," she added.

"Yes," Yongsun unnie said calmly.

"I'm going to take my leave now," she then leaves as long as the nurses.

"She's awake now, come on let's approach her," Yongsun unnie lift my face up to look at her but I buried my face on her chest.

What the doctor said made me terrified, the moment I don't want to know or even experience in my life with her. I don't think I can face her without any love in my heart, I can't look at her right now. It seems like I'm slowly dying inside and out at this rate.

"I know it's hard for you but you have to do it," Yongsun unnie then caress my head. "Come on," she drags me slowly towards her.

"Hyejin-ah," Byul unnie drags me as well. "You can do it," she smiles at me.

"By any chance," Wheein's voice gave me shivers. "Who are you? Do I know you? Who am I?" As she said those words I can't help but cry.

"You are Jung Wheein," Yongsun unnie said and told her about her age and a lot more about her.

"I'm Moon Byul-Yi and I'm your friend," she said with a smile.

"I'm your friend too, my name is Kim Yongsun," she smiles as well. "Hyejin be strong," Yongsun unnie whisper in my ears.

I wipe my tears and fix myself before facing her. At the time I face her, curiosity is drawn to her face and eyes. She looks so innocent like that time we met, those time were very happy.

"Hello?" She waves her hand in front of me making me go to my senses.

"Y-Yes, I'm A-Ahn Hyejin," I sniff that made her giggle. "I-I'm your b-best friend," I said those words with a hurt that made me clenched my fist.

"I think I have kind friends then," she smiles sweetly.

I can't take it anymore, I can't look at her in this kind of situation. I run away but Byul unnie grab me by the hand making me hug her and I cry more on her chest.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?" Wheein said with a worried tone.

"She's fine, she's just tired," Byul unnie then caress my head. "Be strong Hyejin, Wheein doesn't like it when you cry right?" She lifts my chin and wipes my tears.

I know that but I can't help it, I have this feeling I didn't know what. Maybe I'm so hurt that those memories of us just go away in a short time.