Chap. 2

Hyejin's POV
I'm baking some cookies since it's Friday and we don't have a lot of things to do. I'm just attempting since Wheein is pro and this kind of thing. She even did arts as her hobby, yet she's so great with it.

She helping and guiding me here in the kitchen. Because maybe I might burn our kitchen, much more if the house, we didn't know so it's better to be guided.

"Don't cut like that, you will cut your fingers if ever," she said and walks behind me and wrap her hands around me as she guides my arms.

I'm just cutting some fruits yet she's still guiding me. I look over at her face and her chin is resting on my shoulder. Her eyelashes were long that really fits her eyes so well.

I'm just admiring her, not until I feel my flesh was getting ripped off. "Aww!" I shout as I put the knife away from my hand. My index finger is bleeding but the wound is not so big so it'll be fine.

"You should watch what you are doing," she holds my wrist and put my finger on her mouth to suck some of the blood. "We need to make this bleed," she said and suck it more.

I felt that my finger will be tearing apart. I can tell that she already sucks some so she let go of my finger and wash it on the sink.

"I should do the baking," she said as she washes my hand.

"No! Teach me!" I pout at her that made her giggle at me.

"Fine," she said and dry my hand. "Just be careful," she kisses my finger before putting a band-aid into it.

"Yes!" I nod with a smile and she gives me a peck on the lips.

I have some difficulties in making and preparing some kind of these things, but I guess it'll be fine since it's my first time. Besides, Wheein is here to help me. After some time, we are done baking so it's time to have a taste of it. I'm quite worried about its taste especially that Wheein is the one who's going to tastes it.

She finally takes a bite that made my heart pound like crazy. "Hmm," she nods with her brows was aligning.

"How was it?" I ask with worried eyes.

"It's too sweet for me," she said and look at me. "But since you made it, it tastes good!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Sometimes I don't believe her because maybe she's saying this to make me feel better. So I grab some for myself and take a small bite at first. While I'm taking a bite, she's eating it with a smile on her face.

As I taste it, it's sweet and it indeed tastes good. "Should I bake often?" I look at her and she nods.

"With me, cause you might burn the kitchen," she said and laugh that made me rolled my eyes. "It's good to be safe you know," she then gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Well," I said and laugh with her.

←×→

I'm just laying here on the couch while watching TV and eating some cake and cookies. Wheein is on the floor while editing some of the pictures she took a while ago as well as the last day. Her laptop is on the center table near the plate of cookies and her glass of milk. Of course, we share all of the food on the center table.

She leans on my thigh and rests her head on it. "Do you like this one or..." she stops as she scrolls on the laptop more. "...this one?" She looks at me while chewing.

I observe both of the pictures she's saying. "I think it looks great, especially the light of it. The pose is well pleased as well. The color of the way you shoot it is warm too as well as the dark spots that made it cooler. If there's a chance that you can submit it both then do it," I said and drink some milk.

"You point it all so I think I should submit it," she smiles and looks back at her laptop.

I continue watching the show on TV while playing with her hair. Until I realized that there are no cookies and milk left so I proceed to the kitchen and put the plate and glass on the sink. I started to wash the dishes on the sink then I feel arms around my waist.

"I love you!" She said and give kisses to my shoulder up to my ear.

"I love you too!" I said and giggles because it kind of tickled. I dry my hands and she's still hugging me until I proceed to walk towards the living room. "I thought you're a puppy," I said as I sit on the couch that made her let go of me.

"I am," she said and slowly push me to lie on the couch.

"Then why are you being clingy like a koala?" I said and lay my back on the couch while giggling at her.

"I just feel like it," she smiles at me and lays on my chest.

"You're kinda heavy you know," I said as she fixes herself on top of me.

"Because I ate your delicious cookies and cakes," she said and give me a kiss before burying her face on my boobs.

"It's so soft," she said and caress it as well until she realized something, she looks at me with a shocked face. "You don't have a bra?!" She kneels and I just giggle at her.

"It kinda hurt when I wear it so I take it out," I said and laugh at her reaction.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes a bit and attack my boobs. "It's soft so I let it be," she then wiggles her nose on my nipples.

"Don't do such a thing," I raised my left eyebrow because I know that this thing might go more beyond.

"I promised that I will not," she smiles innocently. "I'm just going to play with this," she said so I play with her hair and ear as well.