⚛INTO THE FOREST⚛

Start from the beginning

But Aryah doesn't lose hope. She starts searching for a exit with her memory. But every step she takes it is like she goes deeper into the forest.

"What is that!" She stands there shivering and mouth agape.

In front of her she sees small lights coming from little bees that are flying and tress light up like twinkle of stars.

In the far away she notices something moves, a creature with glowing lights around it.

'Such a beautiful creatures!' She just stands there with wandering eyes.

But as soon as she takes a step everything gets alarmed and all the lights suddenly goes away leaving her into darkness.Was she seeing things!
This time she cry out for help.But there is no one.

"WHY ARE YOU ROAMING AROUND HERE LITTLE GIRL?"

A gasp leaves from the four years old girl who was crying till now sitting on a large tree trunk. She looks around but finds nothing but endless trees. She might be hearing things.
At least that's what she thought.

Her crying turns into small hiccups, eyes puffy, soft cheeks and nose red from the cold.

"YOU ARE LOST"

Her eyes widen to hear the velvet like voice and this time she is sure she heard it.

"who?" Her small voice quiver with fear.She looks like an ant in this giant forest.

Silence.

"Aa you a ...a ghost?" A huge gasp leaves her mouth at her realization.

A loud chuckle booms through the forest.
"NO"

"But I can n-not see you ..my gandma says we can't see ghosts!" She sniks into herself.
"Aa you the juju?"

This time a loud laughter almost shakes the entire forest.Then the little girl feels the leaves around her and the tree trunk began to move aside as if making a path for someone towards her.

A tall boy appears out of no where before her and looks down at her narrowing his glowing eyes, bending his neck.

He looks otherworldly.
"SEE?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

The boy stares at her dumbfounded.

"Where do you came from little girl and I am not even gonna ask you HOW you came here in the first place!" The boy has an amused expression. It is hard to tell his age... Maybe just two or three years older than her?

"Aaaaaa-"

"Sh!"

"aaaaaaa..."

"Shh!"

"...aaa..."

"Seriously?" He groans while she keeps screaming closing her eyes tightly. Her logic is that, 'if I can't see you, you can't too.'

The boy only stares at her with visible irritation.

"Okay!!!....how about you tell me, where you live ." he starts talking once the girl seems out of energy to continue screaming.
"You are clearly lost and I am hundred and one percent sure that you don't live in the woods so start talking I am going to help you."

Instantly she stops and jumps on her feet at the mention of help. "You .. gonna heep me?" She looks at he through her wet eyelashes.Now that she is no longer crying she gazes upon the boy. His eyes sharp and glowing with a yellow hint on it. The little Aryah can only comprehend this much though.

But one thing that amazes her is the fluffy curls on top of his head. It's really fluffy that she wants to reach out to touch them.

The boy rolls his eyes ,"Yeah I don't eat  chipmunk like you"  his sharp eyes hold arrogance and mischief.

She pouts while looking down.

"Ughhh!" he bends down and wipes her tears on her cheeks."tell me where do you live?"

"I dun know."  tears continue to run down her red bruised cheeks.

"hmm...understandable as you are just a little munchkin; do you remember any special things around your home?" The boy asks.

"Um..we hwav a big pont on the side..."

"A pond okay..."

"a vewy big tess  ..."

"Very big tress okay...and?"

She gasps suddenly remembering something.
"I know ! My home is next to Emilio's"

He blinks a few times.
"REALLY" he plasters a fake smile on his face."Very informative you are!" 

He seems way matured than his age.

"I know wite!" she smiles widely.

He sighs, 'cheeky little thing!'
"Get on my back munchkin, you are going home." Saying he bend down to the ground to reach her level."I guess I have to use my  sense of smelling." He says under his breath.

"Huh?"

"Don't waste my time, get on."

As soon as the little girl gets on his back he starts to run.

"Wowww" she exclaims clapping her hand while he holds her legs tightly.They are running like a wind. Everything around her seems blurry as she gazes around the nighty forest with darkness wrapped around them. But she never felt this brave. As if the darkness can only roam around but never really touch her.

"Do you have a death wish munchkin?! Hold on tight!"

"Otayyys" 

"Listen very carefully no matter what happens next you are not gonna shout and most definitely not allowed to clap or remove your hands from holding on to me! Understand?" He screams as the wind blows backwards his running figure making his voice fade.

She nods her head furiously.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yess?"

Although as soon as she says those words she regrets.

                            ~⚛~

  DRAFT  ,,, WILL BE EDITED SOON

💕If you like please vote and

comment to share your thoughts!!