32.

The following day.

Nadia barged into Zama's house she was so pissed. The house was awfully quiet, she yelled Zama's name she knew that there was someone in the house because somebody opened the gate.

Elam came down rushing, he was in his gown it looked like he just got out of the shower.

Elam: What's up are you okay? Why are you pacing around yelling?

Nadia: I'm looking for your fiance. Where is she?

Elam:  She is in the shower, please sit and calm yourself down I will get you a glass of water. Did something happen?

Nadia: I don't think that I will calm down she has to hear everything Kamila said last night.

Elam jumped when she mentioned Kamila's name. He got worried, he wanted to ask Nad not to tell his woman but he thought that he would be making things worse.

Elam: Listen Nad I'm gonna explain everything to her please give me a chance. You won't understand things are not as they seemed. Believe me, whatever she said was a lie.

Nadia: No she meant everything, I have to warn Zama right now.

Elam: I'm so sorry Nad. I know I should have told her but I promise...

Zama: Warn me about what? Hey friend.

Nadia: You tell her to stay away from me.  that bitch disrespected me right in front of my husband. I'm gonna deal with her.

Zama: What did she say? What happened?

Nadia: She insulted me and insinuated that I wanted Anga. My husband was right there Zee he heard everything, she called me thirsty.

Zama: Ooh that she told me, she texted me last night.

Elam was just relieved that the whole drama was not about him. But he needed to talk to Paloma who was known as Kamila.

Elam: You know let me give you some space to talk. I'm gonna go check things at KAE BROS. If everything is going well I'm meeting my boys over there.

KAE BROS. Was the name of their shop, it was named after their initials so it was easy to pronounce. Elam exited he wasn't even going there he was going to meet up with his friends he needed solutions about the whole Kamila matter.

Zama was not talking to him, she was mad because Elam was rude to her friend, Kamila, at the party, little did she know about the reason behind it. He was concerned about the way his fiance defended her, it was strange he wondered about the kind of friendship they had because it was clear to him that Nad didn't like Kamila. He was afraid that Kamila had wrong intentions, it was not friendship it was something personal, and she planned the whole thing.

Nadia: Wait she texted you? Why didn't you text me?

Zama: Honestly I didn't think it was a big deal, I mean you guys were ganging up on her.

Nadia: Ganging up on her?! Are you for real right now Zama? So she had a right to disrespect me?

Zama: Friend are you sure this is just about her calling you thirsty or is it more than that? Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with Anga asking to drive her?

Nadia: I can't believe you. This is not about Anga...

Zama: No friend it's about him. It's always about him, I thought you finally came to your senses but it seems like you still want him, poor Tahir you are embarrassing him.