21.

AT NADIA'S MANSION.

Her family was very happy that the day finally came for them to meet their future Son-in-law. Her father couldn't be more proud of his daughter for finally coming to her senses and agreeing to the marriage. Her father was doing what was done to him and he got a perfect wife and he had been happy since the day they were married.

Her mother was a little bit worried about her because she could see that her daughter was not happy at all. But she hoped that they would learn to love and respect each other.

Nadia was not in the mood for the whole lunch and meeting him, she just wanted to get it done and get it over with. She kept on having flashbacks of the night she spent with Anga. She smiled blushing alone in her room and suddenly got emotional thinking how hard it was gonna be for her to avoid him and get over him. She wondered how he was gonna feel when he finds out about the marriage. She sobs her cousin sister just barged in without knocking.

Nadia: Arg! what's wrong with you don't you knock?

Priya: I'm sorry I came to check up on you and.... Are you crying Nad?

Nadia: No it's this fucking stupid mascara it got to my eye.

Priya: Well sorry about that. I think since you are about to marry your Prince you should stop this swearing of yours it's not a good image of you.

Nadia: I don't give a fuck about his stupid ass. So I ain't about to act holly for him.

Priya: Shhh... Shhuuush!! keep it down, will you? Uncle would freak out hearing you with this vulgar of yours. You look, good sis, ooh and he is here with his family we all waiting on you.

Nadia: Yaaaay! I can't wait to meet my husband. ( She mocked and rolled her eyes)

Priya: Me too!

Nadia: I thought you met him already.

Priya: No I haven't. I saw him at a distance and he was looking good sis really good.

Nadia: Ooh, please. I know your type he must be really ugly but with a good heart right? Isn't what you always say?

Priya: (She hit her shoulder playful) It's true but my husband is a hottie.

Nadia: Well that's because he was arranged too remember?

Priya: Whatever! Come on you look good as always I mean you have been in this mirror forever.

Nadia: Okay let's go together.

Priya: Mmmh! Somebody is nervous that's so cute.

Nadia: There is nothing cute about meeting your worse nightmare.

Priya: Poor him. Shame on you what did he do to you maybe he just feels exactly like you.

Nadia: Good! I hope we hate each other. Now let's get over with this I have plenty of important things to do.

They exited to join the rest of the family. Nadia was very nervous her heart was beating very fast and loudly. She took her breath in and out before approaching the main table. Her eyes first landed on the man on the table and her eyes locked for a second then she got angry as she looked at the man.

There were three men and a woman who was about her mother's age and she assumed it was the mother. But her focus was on the man she first saw and she looked at him again and he was still staring. She got so irritated she gave her a "What the hell look" but the man seemed not to care he just smiled and looked down. She took a seat next to her mother facing the guy still. The guy didn't mind the eye she gave him he was still staring with a smile showing off his cute dimples. He was a chubby man with a big beard but he was very clean.

Then her mind quickly thought of Anga with his one left cheek dimple she was in deep thoughts.

Her father joined the table.

MrNaidoo: Sorry about that you know duty calls. My daughter has joined us well great.

I welcome you to my family. So how do you find South Africa so far my friend?

MrKumar: Well so far so good I must say it is very different from home.

The chefs came with the starters on the table.

MrNaidoo: Very well my friend I hope you were comfortable at the hotel.

MrsKumar: Very much comfortable and very fancy. (She had a strong Indian Accent)

MrsNaidoo: That is very good. I'm happy to hear that you loved it.

MrNaidoo: We are gathered today to celebrate our children. My daughter is ready to commit now so you know my friend I am a man of my word as I promised.

MrKumar: (Laughing out loud) I know you never disappoint my friend. She is very beautiful and shy too. How are you, my daughter?

Nadia: I am very well Sir thank you and how are you?

MrKumar: I am fine my daughter it is good to meet you again you have grown so fast.

Nadia: Thank you, Sir.

Nadia was confused because the man seemed to know her but she never saw him ever.

MrNaidoo: You all have met my wife here, this is my niece Priyanka and besides my dear Wife is my daughter the bride, Nadia.

MrKumar: It's good to meet your family. With me is my Wife of course and my sons, The firstborn Rajesh (He pointed to the guy that was always staring at Nadia) and this is my younger son Tahir.

Tahir seemed to be very bored with this whole thing he often looked at his wristwatch. He was very handsome he looked like a model or a Bollywood star. He didn't even up his head to take a good look at the other family. It was clear he had no interest at all.

In Nadia's head, she thought wow he looks so handsome but what was with the attitude she looked up at him but he was not he was looking straight forward.

Priyanka: I am sorry but which one is the groom?

Nadia gave her an evil eye she mouthed "Sorry"

MrKumar: It's my mistake, my daughter. Rajesh here is already married back at home and Tahir is the groom.

Nadia: What!?.... Ooh sorry, I just thought.

Tahir: You thought wrong dear Wifey...(He faked the smile)

Priyanka: Wow! You are so perfect together.

Nadia: Great! ( She mocked)

Thank you for reading.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️