''Greetings, young master.''

''Yes, yes..'' Rosh answered.

This man is called Hugo Mckares. His personal knight now and also in his past life.

Hugo Mckares was a well desciplined guy who is neutral to anyone, may it be Rosh or Josh it doesn't matter to him, he is only loyal to the Razon name.

It has been awhile eversince Rosh last saw this man too. Back in the past, when Rosh sent spies to the duchy, he found out that Hugo also sacrificed himself for Josh, realistically because he can't let the heir of Razon die like that.

'A tough guy indeed.'

''Ehem, Hugo, prepare a carriage for me after I dine with my family. I'll get permission from my father to go outside.'' Rosh said.

''May I ask, young master?''

Rosh permitted.

''Where will the young master go into this early in the morning? It is quite unusual.'' Hugo said with a slight suspicion. The first young master was not the type to go out.

Rosh's eyes twitched then asked. ''Am I not allowed to exit the gates of this mansion?''

With his innocent act, Rosh managed to caught Hugo off guard.

''..this lowly knight dares not abdicate the wishes of the young master.'' He answered.

Rosh smiled and secretly grinned. ''Of course.''

*knock knock knock!*

''That must be Yves. Come in.'' Rosh said.

The door opened and Yves went inside the room.

''Young master Rosh, I have come to prepare you for breakfast.'' She said.

''Okay. You can leave now, Hugo.''

''Then, I will excuse myself, young master.'' He bowed again before leaving.

When the knight was gone, Yves arranged Rosh's bath and also had his clothes ready after washing.

''I'll bathe now Yves.''

''Yes! Young master.''

After bathing, Rosh wore the clothes Yves prepared.

It was a clean white longsleeved polo, a red tailored vest with gold buttons, black pants and a pair of hard leather shoes.

Rosh looked at himself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

He had his mind ready for anything that'll happen when he's infront of them. Especially infront of Josh.

''Let's go, Yves.'' He said.

Rosh smiled meaningfully making Yves a bit confused as to why he smiled like that. Like someone ready to pounce at his prey any time.

They left the room and walked past the wide and giant halls of the manor. The walls have a bright red color supported by caramel themed pillars. The floor is fully made of marble topped with a trail of red carpet.

Along the way, there are many art pieces hanged in the wall. These are masterpieces of well-knowned artists.

Glancing at those paintings, Rosh mentally clicked his tongue.

'A house filled with treasures and at the same time, filled with living trashes.'

Arriving infront of a big wooden double door, the guards standing by the sides greeted Rosh and opened the entry.

Walking inside with Yves behind him, Rosh saw the people he have wished to perish.

''Greetings, mother, father and...brother.''

The duke, duchess and Josh looked back to where Rosh is.

With their eyes looking straight at him, his anger risen.

He expected this kind of action but they didn't even hide their favor for Josh.

And they really did start eating without him.

''Brother Rosh! Good morning.'' Josh greeted him first.

Rosh's eyes darkened but hid it with a smile.

He did his best to prevent himself from choking Josh to death, hence, he only gritted his teeth.

''Ah, you're here Rosh Edward.'' The duke said blankly.

''Yes...father.'' Rosh cringed at the word.

Father? What a joke.

Their relationship is actually more like master and slave interaction.

''Come and sit, Rosh.'' The duchess said.

''Yes, mother.''

Rosh sat down beside Josh and started eating his food in silence.

The duke and the duchess started talking to Josh about his studies and praised him for every little thing.

''Mother, father, I created a poem about the alliance results of Imperial and Theologistics Collaboration when the 2nd war arrived. My teacher said it was a great poem.''

''That is great! You are so smart, my dear.'' The duchess said.

''As expected of you, Josh.'' The duke proudly stated.

Rosh wanted to vomit at them.

Josh made a poem about the royal family and church's alliance for the war?

How basic.

Rosh have also written something with that topic, however, his parents did not even give a glance on his work.

'If only I could slit their mouths to shut them up..'

***