Danielle's POV

"Why do you look so happy" Jaina scoffed as I walked towards her "I'm getting married in 3 days to the love of my life and am pregnant with our first child I am allowed to be happy" I said "But no one is that happy when they are on hour 15 of a flight" Jaina said "OH my god" she said "What is happening" I questioned "You just had sex" she said "No I did not" I said trying to hide the smirk on my face "Oh you totally did, I must admit I'm jealous I wish I had a super hot Italian at my feet when I wanted sex" Jaina said rolling her eyes "Who wants sex" I Heard Stefania say from behind me "Jaina does" I said "Oh you totally should, Danielle and I just had amazing sex" Stefania said "Stefania stop it" I said pushing her away to walk back to our pod "See you on the ground Savre" Jaina said as I followed Stefania. "Do you know what we never discussed" I asked Stefania as we were sitting down on the chairs "What's that bambina" she questioned "Names" I said "For the baby" she asked "No last names when we get married silly" I said "Oh um yeah we probably should hey" she said. "I don't want to change my name" Stefania said "Neither do I" I replied "okay so we just won't change our names then" Stefania said. "What about Savre-Spampinato" she said about an hour later "I thought you didn't want to change your name "I don't want to just be Savre and you don't want to just be Spampinato so we can be both legally but still go by our original last names" she said "I don't want to choose just one last name for our bambina and this way we can all have the same name" she added "sounds perfect" I said. "Danielle what is that face are you okay" Stefania asked as I hunched over with my hand on my stomach "Mhm yeah she's kicking me and it isn't the most pleasant feeling" I said "What can I do" she asked "Come talk to her she calms down at your voice" I said rubbing my hand up and down my belly.

Stefania's POV

"Did he...Was that him kicking" I asked "It was can you feel it" Danielle said "Yeah, oh my gosh" I said putting my hands back on her abdomen to keep feeling his kicks "She is being so active" Danielle said "He is isn't he, I love you so much" I said leaning forward to kiss Danielle. "Please tell me we are going to the hotel to sleep" Barrett sighed loudly as we waited for our bags to come off the carousel "We are" Danielle confirmed "Driver is already here waiting for us, you can sleep all day but we are going to go to dinner the five of us" I said. "You booked in the 18 week ultrasound here yes" Danielle asked "Si, tomorrow at 9am" I said as we walked into our hotel room "Do you want to sleep" I asked "I slept plenty on the plane I think" she said "Do you want to sleep, I know you didn't sleep nearly as much as I did" she said "No I'm okay I was thinking of going for a swim, there is a pool indoors and it is heated if you want to join" I said "I do" she said "I will text Jaina , Barrett and Jay to see if they want to come down with us" she said "Okay bambina" I said unzipping my suitcase to get my swimsuit out. "Wow you look so hot" I said when Danielle walked out of the bathroom in a red bikini "Even with this" she said laughing pointing to her bump "Even with that" I confirmed with a head nod. "Jay is going to come down with us" Danielle said "We can just grab him on the way to the lift" she added "Okay bambina let's go" I said lacing our hands together and walking out of our hotel room towards the lift picking up Jay on the way. "Did you sleep good on the plane" I asked Jay once we arrived at the pool "Yeah I slept for most of the trip" he said "I am in need of an alcoholic beverage though so I am going to run to the bar, do you want anything" he asked "Do you mind if I have something bambina" I asked Danielle "No of course not go ahead" She said.

Danielle's POV

"Come in" Stefania said from her spot in the pool "I'm okay here just watching you baby" I said "Please" she pleaded "Ugh you know I can't say no to you when you look at me like that" I said rolling my eyes before standing up and walking into the pool. "I can't wait to be married to you" Stefania said with her arms wrapped around my neck "Me too, only 3 more days" I replied. "I am going to have one more drink" She said "I will be right back" she added before swimming up to the swim up bar. "Has Krista decided what she is going to do with Maya now you are proper showing and it can't really be hidden" Jay asked "My scenes will be filmed from like chest high and when I have the baby we are on break for filming so it won't matter I'm not there" I said "That's good then" he said. "Who is that talking to Stefania" Jay asked as we looked over to see a guy standing next to her at the bar "Not sure" I said not fussed "They are looking at you" Jay said before I looked up to see the guy looking towards me and Stefania pointing at me. "Why were you pointing at me" I asked once Stefania came back with a refill "He wanted to buy me a drink so I was just pointing out that my fiancé who I am marrying in 3 days time is over there" She said "You aren't allowed to go out looking this hot anymore" I said with a smirk "We were just on a plane for like 19 hours, I have barely slept and my hair is wet and messy I look anything but hot" She said laughing "You always look hot" Jay interrupted "That was my line" I said laughing "Mhm I love you" Stefania said pulling me in for a kiss "I love you" I said.

Stefania's POV

"Do you want to find out the gender" I asked as we walked out fo the hotel the next morning to go to our Ob appointment "Yeah, but only if you want to aswell" She said "I know we said a surprise but I really want to know" I said "okay so we are going to find out then" she said "We are" I confirmed. "Danielle Savre" the doctor called out through the waiting room, "Take a seat Danielle" she said motioning to the assessment chair "How many weeks are you" she asked "18 weeks" Danielle said "Okay let's have a look at the bubba" she said "This is going to be a little cold" she said before lifting Danielle's top and squeezing the gel onto her abdomen "Do you want to find out the gender" the doctor asked "Si" I replied "okay let's have a look" she said putting the wand onto Danielle abdomen and moving it around "Good still have a very nice and strong heart beat... Moving a lot can you feel all of those kicks" she asked "I can some are faint but most the time very strong. "Okay and what are we hoping for a girl or a boy" she asked "We aren't fussed as long as he or she is healthy" I said.

"Okay well congratulations you are having a little ......."