Chapter 20

Danielle's POV

We just finished filing the last scenes for season 3 , the whole cast is heading out tonight to celebrate another successful season. "Danielle can I talk to you for a minute" Shonda said beckoning me over towards her "sure thing" I replied walking to her. "I just wanted to apologise for my part in what happened the other day and what I said to you and Stefania, we understand how serious you both are about each other and Stefania choosing you over her job just made it clear that nothing is going to change.  We don't want anythign to happen to Marina so we are going to make Stefania a series regular" she said "oh wow really" I said grinning like a fool "yeah and you can stay together and be apart of that cast, but we do need your help" she said "what do you need" I said "we need you to get Stefania to the event tonight please, we are going to offer her the role as a series regular and if she accepts we will announce it to the cast tonight" she said "okay we will both be there, see you later" I said walking to my trailer to get everything out as I'm not going to be here for 6 weeks.

Stefania's POV

I am just finishing up packing my bags to go away on Sunday I am so excited for Danielle to finally meet my family. "Where is my passport" my thoughts were interrupted when my phone started ringing I pulled it out of my Jean pocket and Danielle's name popped up on the screen "ciao bambina" I said "hi baby" she replied "how was your day" I said "it was good , Is it okay if I come over now we have some time to kill before we have to go tonight and I missed you today" she said "ahh si that's fine but I'm not coming tonight" I said confused "I will talk to you when I get to your house" she said "okay I love you you see you soon" I said "I love you too" she said before hanging up. I went back looking for my passport and finally found it in my office draw, I put it in my hand bag when I heard the front door open.

Danielle's POV

"Hi beautiful" I said pulling grabbing her waist and pulling her in for a kiss "hi Bella I missed you" she said pulling away. "Shonda came up to me this afternoon and said that she will see both you and I there tonight" I said "Bambina I'm not coming I quit I can't go to an event when I just quit" she said "you were a massive part of season 3 of course your coming" I said confused "Danielle I'm not going" she said walking off into the kitchen "Stefania you are coming with me I'm not going by myself I'm going to look super hot and you need to be on my arm" I said "I know you are going to look super hot but I will see you before you go and then when you get home" she said "I'm calling Shonda and you can talk to her then let I said as I started calling "no no don't" Stefania said "say you will come" I said "hello" Shonda said through the phone "okay fine fine I'll come just don't ask her" she said.

Danielle finally convinced Stefania to come she knew it was going to be difficult to do so but the blonde always gets what she wants. "What are you wearing" Stefania asked "mmhm that is a surprise for later" the blonde replied pressing a kiss to the brunette's lips. "I didn't bring my clothes with me so I am going to go home to get ready" the blonde said "okay should I pick you up around 7" Stefania asked "sounds good baby" the blonde said kissing her girlfriend once more before leaving to get ready.

Stefania's POV

I really don't want to go to this event tonight but Danielle really wants me to go so I am going to go for her. I quickly jumped in the shower once she left to start getting ready I did my hair and put on some light makeup, I opted for a black suit with no shirt, red heels and a red clutch. I put on my outfit fed Jeff and made my way to the car to go and pick Danielle up. "Leaving now Bambina" I texted her before starting the car and making my way to her house. I pulled into her drive way turned off the car and walked to her front door, i opened the door "Danielle are you ready to go" I shouted out not knowing where in the house she is "I am right here why are you yelling" she said appearing from around the corner. "Oh my god you look gorgeous" I said "like jaw dropping stunning" I added she stood there in a long red fitted dress with black heels and a black clutch. "You are so hot" she said as she walked towards me "I am leaving you in this dress tonight" I said looking her up and down.

Danielle's POV

"How do you manage to make everything about sex" I said laughing "can't help it look at you" she said "we should go before we are late" I said "after you" she said. We both know that she let me go first so she can check out my ass as I walk "Eye's up baby" I said turning around catching her staring at me she just let out a laugh and grabbed my hand before opening the car door for me to get in shutting it after and going round to get in the drivers side. Stefania and I drove to the venue her hand permanently on my thigh tracing patterns and squeezing gently every now and then. "Are you ready for this" I asked "Si as ready as I can, if I can avoid Shonda and the awkwardness that would be good" she chuckled as she turned the car off and came around to open my door. I got out of the car reaching my hand out for Stefania's which she happily obliged to and interlocked our fingers together as we enter the venue. "Hi girls are you here for the station 19 party" the receptionist asked "we are" I said smiling "okay just go down the hallway and turn right then go through the doors" she said "have a good night" she added as we walked off.

Stefania's POV

We opened the doors still hand in hand the room already quite full with people it should be easy enough to avoid Shonda tonight I thought to myself "Wow you both look stunning" Jay said as he appeared in front of us "thank you Jay" Danielle replied "thank you, you do as well" I said flashing him a smile "do you want a drink baby" Danielle said "White wine please bambina" I said "I'll be right back" she said kissing me on the cheek quickly and making her way over to the bar. Jay and I continued talking about everything happening with Danielle and I and the plans for the break when I heard my name being called and the very familiar voice being Shonda. "Shonda Hello" I said turning around "Jay do you mind leaving Stefania and I to talk please" she said "ahh sure thing I will go grab a drink see you later" he said as he walked off to the bar "How are you going" she asked "Good thank you , Danielle and I are moving in together and going to Italy on Sunday" I replied "Good I'm glad you guys were able to work it out" she said showing a shy smile "I want to thank you for coming tonight I know it wouldn't have been an easy decision" she said "Danielle insisted I come I wasn't planning on" I said "actually I asked Danielle to get you to come" she said "oh why's that" I asked "We don't want you to leave station 19, will you please come back as a series regular" she asked. "What about Danielle and I" I asked slightly confused "You can stay together, I was talking with Krista and we don't want anything to happen to Marina and you choosing Danielle over your job showed us how serious you were about your relationship" Shonda said "what do you say" she asked "I would love to thank you Shonda" I said giving her a quick hug.

Danielle's POV

I was standing at the bar watching the conversation between Shonda and Stefania go down a huge smile appeared on my face when I saw my girlfriend lean in and hug Shonda. I grabbed our drinks and walked over to them "Danielle did you know" Stefania asked me "I did that is why I dragged you here" I said leaning in and pressing our lips together., "Enjoy your night girls see you later on" Shonda said walking away and leaving Stefania and I together. "You knew all afternoon and didn't say anything to me" she asked "yeah it was really hard not to but I wanted you to hear it from Shonda not me" I said "I love you so much" she said tilting my jaw up to kiss my lips. "Get a room will you" Barrett shouted as she made her way towards us "You look amazing" Stefania said "so do you wow Danielle is one lucky lady" she said chuckling "the luckiest" I said looking up at my super hot Italian girlfriend.