Chapter Twenty Five

That morning all three of them woke up and got dressed and ready. They all decided to be there when Asami tells Hiroshi since they all seen it. Wu's aunt made them a fruit bowl for breakfast and danced around the house cleaning making Wu dance with her which provided a smile on their faces, and a new video for Opal and Asami's camera roll. After they said their goodbyes the left to Asami's house.

Lu opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Good morning Miss Asami, Miss Opal and Prince Wu." He says. "You and Kai with having Lu call you these random names." Opal says shaking her head. "Excuse you I found out from my DNA that I'm related to a line of King's and Queen's so I am royalty." "Yeah a royal pain in my ass." Opal teases. Wu huffs and crosses his arms.

"Hey Lu where's my father at?" She asked. "He's on the racetrack Miss. taking a morning stroll." "Thank you." She goes to walk out. "Miss would you like me to take your belongs and Mister Bubbles to your room?" He asked. "Um yes actually thank you." She hands him her stuff and he takes it away. "Mister Bubbles. Bless Lu." Wu says giggling. "Yes I found it funny when he said that for the first time." She says while they walked out the back door.

"Didn't your aunt talk about having butlers and all. I mean your rich." Opal says. "Yeah she did that was until she was about to hire the hottest butler on the planet and we both called dibs. That's when we realized it wasnt a good idea." He shrugs. "You and auntie fighting over a man. That's funny as hell." Opal says laughing. They eventually caught up to Hiroshi who was walking around the track with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Dad!" Asami yell's getting his attention. He turns around and smiles. "Good morning you three." He says. "Morning Hiroshi." Both Opal and Wu say. "Morning dad." "So what brings you back this early?" He asked motioning them to continue walking. "I well, we found out some news yesterday and it made things easier get complicated." She admits. "Ah I remember you texting me you wanted to talk. So what made things more complicated?" He asked sipping his drink.

"We found out that Korra is homeless and lives in a train car. We know exactly which one too. Also a friend of hers confirmed that she is being mistreated but the situation is more complicated than we think." She says. Hiroshi sadly sighs.

"She's homeless? This has gotten a lot more complicated but now it's clear she's being neglected. I talked to my lawyer about the steps we should take and all. It is a process but one thing that's key about this is that Korra has to agree with all this. She has to be ready to do something about this. As much as it seems unfair that's the key thing. So we can gather as much information as we can. How about once we head back inside we go into my office and figure this all out." He says. "Alright." Asami responds.

"I wish this process was easier. I mean she's clearly getting abused and neglected shouldn't it be a easier process." Opal says frustrated. "A lot of children have claimed abuse or neglect etc just because a parent was being unfair or if they didn't get their way. So it makes it harder for children who are truly being abused to easily get help. That's why it's a longer specific process. If this process could be easy I would have Korra live here and her Uncle be accidentally run over however we can't have what we want." Hiroshi says the last part nonchalantly.

"Did you just wish death on Korra's Uncle? I mean not complaining at all cause same." Wu says. "No, killing someone who has done a horrible deed isn't even a punishment. It's a easy way out. Him getting run over will leave him with many serious injuries, leaving him paralyzed and weak. He would suffer his injuries which is more of a punishment." "I like the way you think." Wu says. "I agree. I see where Asami gets her smart twisted ideas." Opal says. "Like father like daughter." Asami says smugly.

They all walked back into the mansion and towards Hiroshi's office. "All right I wrote everything down from the call I had with him. For the abuse we need to ask Korra about it and get her to tell us what's happening. Most cases, probably like Korra's, the abused is scared to leave the situation because the abuser can have some hold over them. We have to be mindful of that. But if she tells us then we need to come up with a plan."