Chapter Twenty

Korra was absolutely exhausted when school came around. Being in a train car really wasn't all that warm. Naga was her only hear source for the night. She got dressed and headed towards the school. Asami waited for her at her locker. She smiled bright but it faltered when she saw a exhausted Korra with a bandaid on her face.

"Hey." Korra says sleepily. "Hey everything alright?" Asami asked worried. "Yeah just Naga deciding to howl all night. I'm alright though." She smiles. "I miss Naga already." Asami says changing the subject since Korra didn't seem to want to talk about it. "Oh really? Naga better not take my spot." Korra says closing her locker. "Spot as what?" "Your favorite girl of course." Asami heart fluttered at the title.

'Korra as my favorite girl. Well she is. MY favorite girl.'

The bell rang breaking her thoughts. "I'll see you at lunch." Korra says about to walk away. Asami grabs hers wrist to stop her. "Everything okay?" Korra asked after a minute passed. "Yeah I just I don't know anyways see ya." Asami says fast speed walking the opposite direction. She needed a Wu advice and she thanked the spirits he was in her first class.

She rushed to her classroom almost slamming the books on the desk startling Wu. "Dayum bitch almost gave me a heart attack." He says holding his hand to his chest. "Sorry but I have something to tell you and I need Wu advice." Wu face brightens. "I'm assuming it's something gay so of course I'll help you." Asami fills Wu in on everything that happened yesterday.

"So that's why you were being so possessive you kissed her." He says with a smirk. "Yes I did. But more than once and it was amazing and I've honestly wanted to do that for a while but now like are we in a relationship or like is it some benefit thing or-."

"Woah woah woah MiMi slow your role. First I'm a bit jealous you kissed her I don't know why. Maybe I am Bi well I'll have my sexual identity crisis later the point is you guys kissed which is a good sign. Maybe just vibe with her, take it slow. It's like your not official or anything but you still basically are a couple. It's a good way to start because if it doesn't turn out you don't need to go through a breakup and all. Truthfully just talk to her about this. See how it goes."

"I just don't want to ask her and she get annoyed." "Awe look at you overthinking. My baby lesbean is growing already. Listen she won't get annoyed. Promise. Just see how things go and talk to her about it." Asami nodded her head and her class began.

Once third period came along naturally Opal went to Korra's seat as they usually do on free days like today. "Why do you have a bandaid on your face?" Opal asked. "Naga, she was excited and I was laying down and yeah." Korra lies. "Ah alright. You look tired too I'm convinced you don't know what sleep is." "Ahh you got me there." "You know Korra we've been friends for a couple of months now and we have never went over to your house." Korra pauses are her words.

"Uh yeah my uncle doesn't like people over." "Oh that's too bad." Korra felt a buzz on her phone. She lifts it to see Unalaq texted her.

Unalaq- there's a gig at 1:30. Be here by then.

Korra- my school ends at 3:00 sir

Unalaq- sneak out, this one is more important than school

Korra groans and slams her head on her desk. "Hey Korra be careful." Opal warns. "I can't catch a break." Korra mumbles into the desk. Opal caught a glimpse of Korra's phone before it shut off.

'A gig? What's a gig?'

Korra lifts her head and Opal laughs. "What?" "You have a huge red circle from hitting your head." Korra pouted rubbing the sore spot. The bell rang dismissing them to lunch. Her and Opal actually made it earlier than normal. Opal says it's because Bolin has been waiting to get lunch with her and she doesn't want him to wait.