Chapter 9 - Epilogue: The Return

Kuvira felt nothing when she fell in to the void but then she felt something again, she felt comfortable and light and then she opened her eyes and then looked around and she was in a room but not just any room, her room in Zaofu. She looked over at her nightstand and saw the photo of her and older Suyin and picked it up and stared at it with confusion. She stood up and began to look around and then heard people outside. And she went outside and saw Zaofu guards walking down the halls and then turned around and bumped into Wing.

"Oh sorry Kuvira," He said as he helped her up. "You OK? You seem disgruntled."

"I'm fine thanks," Kuvira said as she noticed Wings attitude. "Wait. No negative comments today?"

"What reason would I have to give you one?" He said with confusion.

"Normally you berate my actions being the leader of the earth empire," Kuvira said as wing became confused. "I thought you hated me."

"Earth empire? What are you talking about?" He said before laughing. "How many drinks did you have last night?"

"I'm so confused." Kuvira said as she scratched her head.

"well I better get going Wei and I still have to pack," He said as he began to walk away before turning back. "Also mom is looking for you."

"Mom?" Kuvira said as she froze.

"Yeah our mom, matriarch to Zaofu the woman who took you in?" Wing said sarcastically as Kuvira began to run off. "Wow you must be super excited to see her."

Kuvira ran as fast as she could towards Suyins study running into guards along the way, running up flights of stairs and finally she saw the door to her study and she was in there talking to Korra and Asami and she slowly walked in and saw the matriarch talk to the Korra and Asami. She was skeptical of what she was seeing and rubbed her eyes.

"So do you think you can help us out Su?" Korra said nervously.

"Future industries and Zaofu would greatly benefit from this," Asami said calmly. "This will be future of innovation across the planet."

"It would be my pleasure Asami," Suyin said as she saw Kuvira and smirked. "Baatar Jr. Is in charge of our Science department why don't you go talk to him."

"Kuvira!" Korra said as she hugged Kuvira. "it's good to see you."

"You too?" Kuvira said in a conflicted manner.

"You visiting republic city soon?" Asami asked as she wrapped herself around Korra. "it was so much fun having you with the crew at the Pi Sho tournament."

"I'm not sure but maybe," Kuvira said nervously. "Of course."

"We better go," Korra said as they began to walk away. "see you later!"

"Suyin?" Kuvira said as she walked up.

"how are you feeling Kuvira?" Suyin asked with concern as she was organizing files. "They told me you had a wild night last night."

"You have no idea," Kuvira said as she looked out the window. "But I feel fine now. But I think I lost something."

"Oh what's that?" Suyin said as she looked up.

"my recollection of everything for the last thirty years," Kuvira said as Suyin looked up slowly. "I see you kept your promise Su."

"Wait," Suyin said as she went around the desk and came face to face with Kuvira. "What are you talking about?"

Suvira - A Second Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें