Chapter 6 - Lovers across times

Suyin woke up in the cave alone and covered in a blanket and she looked around for Kuvira but was no where to be found. She became worried and got up and looked around wearing nothing but the blanket, she went outside to look for Kuvira. Then she heard some kind of carving sound above her and she looked up and saw Kuvira sitting above her with a knife and a piece of wood.

"Kuvira?" Suyin said as Kuvira looked down.

"Hey," She said as she jumped down and embraced Suyin and kissed her. "Good morning. Hope I didn't wake you."

"I was worried you left," Suyin said as she fell into Kuviras shoulder. "I was scared."

"I'm sorry," Kuvira said as she kissed the top of her head. "why don't you get dressed? I'll make you some breakfast."

"Sounds lovely," Suyin said as she felt something enter her hands. "What's this?"

"A gift for everything you've done and will do for me," Kuvira said as Suyin held up a carving of what looked like two faces one side being Kuvira and the other Suyin. "do you like it?"

"i love it," Suyin said as she dropped the blanket and jumped into Kuviras arms. "Thank you. But I think breakfast can wait a little bit longer."

"You think so huh?" Kuvira asked seductively as Suyin kissed her. "Then what are we waiting for?"

They moved back in the cave and had a repeat of the night before which was even more amazing and afterwards they sat by the fire and ate breakfast of what appeared to be some sweet sausage and toast dipped in egg. After they ate they got dressed and continued down the road on to do some more adventures. Since they lost their other ostrich horse they had to share and Kuvira took the reigns for a while with Suyin sitting behind her and then they were leaving the desert region and began headed towards Ba Sing Se and as they were riding they passed through a mountainous region and as they were in the center of it Kuvira realized where they were, the location in which Zaofu would be built and where she arrived in this time.

"Wow," Suyin said as she jumped off the horse. "Can we take this place in a bit? It's beautiful."

"It truly is," Kuvira said as she picture Zaofu and got off as well. "Truth be told I completely forgot we were coming this way."

"What do you mean?" Suyin said as she wrapped her arm around Kuviras waist.

"This is where I arrived in this time," Kuvira said as she remembered that day. "Come on let's keep going."

"I can tell there is something else Kuvira," Suyin said as Kuvira was ready to jump on the horse. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing don't worry about me," Kuvira said as she jumped on the ostrich horse. "Let's get moving."

"Kuvira," Suyin insisted. "come on talk to me."

"This is where my home will one day be," Kuvira said as she looked out toland. "My home built by you."

"So one day this will be mine?" Suyin said with glee as she looked out at the land. "it's quality land and it has a great view. Hopefully I can buy it."

"One day," Kuvira said as she she hugged Suyin from behind. "But let's focus on the now. Come on."

"Right," Suyin said as she kissed Kuviras cheek. "let's go."

They climbed back on the horse and rode away from the area but Suyin couldn't help but ogle the area and think about how beautiful it was and how it would make the perfect place to start a family. They came back along the path to get to Ba Sing Se and they could see the giant wall from where they were riding.