Chapter 5 - Undying Love

For the last week Kuvira and Suyin have been traveling together across the earth kingdom and have had some interesting adventures such as protecting caravans from wild animal and raiders. They were traveling through a canyon area full of sand and crags above them and finally they set up camp underneath a big one as the night fell upon them. Kuvira made her some of her stew which Suyin actually liked but Kuvira was skeptical if she pretended just to be nice. Eventually Suyin fell asleep but Kuvira lied awake no winks. So she got up and snuck away from the camp and went off on her own to find a safe space to distract herself and finally she found a perfect spot in a water pool underneath a thick crag. She undressed herself and decided to meditate as she remembered Korras advice. After an hour she stood up and had a thought and using her cable spool she launched one end of it into the crag and began to practice dancing like Suyin taught her. She swung around the crag twisting and flipping, landing in the water making it splash as she twirled and when she finished she heard a subtle applause behind her and she slowly looked back to see Suyin leaning on a boulder.

"How long were you standing there?" Kuvira asked in embarrassment.

"Not long," she said as she tilted her head. "I woke up and you were gone and then I heard splashing and whipping and found you here. You alright?"

"i....Icouldn't sleep, thought I'd blow off some steam," Kuvira said as she walked over to her armor and sat down. "It's been a while since I actually practiced."

"I'll assume I was the one who taught you? In the future?" Suyin said as she sat next to Kuvira. "You danced beautifully Kuvira."

"Thanks," She said as Suyin stood up and began to undress herself. "whoa what are you doing?"

"You still need some work," she said as she threw her clothes on the ground. "let me show you how it's done."

Suyin fired a cable at the crag and began to swing around as Kuvira did only more flawlessly, gaining momentum she flipped off her cable and used a second cable to whip herself around. Kuvira seeing this jumped in and joined her and they swung around each other in opposite directions until the two were on a collision course when leaped from her cable, grabbed Kuviras feet and and swung off of them and continued to swing and then their cabled began to twirl together and they each locked one of their legs together and began to spin very fast until they both let go of their cables and fell into the pool with their locked legs up in the air, their balance held together by their feet.

"Not bad," Suyin said as she began to pant. "not bad at all."

"Same to you," Kuvira said said as Suyin moved her foot and Kuvira fell into the water. "hey!"

"Sorry," She said with remorse as she went to help her. "Let me help you."

"Thanks," Kuvira said as she took hold of Suyins hand and then pulled her into the water with her. "Haha got ya!"

"Sly one aren't you?" Suyin said as she splashed Kuviras face and she became flummoxed.

"I guess I get that from you!" she said as she splashed back and they pretty much attacked each goofing off laughing.

Eventually they had a pretty big splash fest and when Suyin was distracted Kuvira tackled Suyin and she was on top of her with Suyins back in the shallow water. Their skin was rubbing against each other and they were panting with huge smiles on their faces and Kuvira could feel her body heating up but then she quickly got up and went over to her armor and Suyin got up and grabbed her clothes.

"We should get back to camp." Kuvira said as she put her armor on.

"you OK?" Suyin asked with concern.