Report XIA-07: The Time Angel Project

Dated: 27/04/2039

File Report: XIA-07

The Time Angel Project

The Time Angel Project was initiated on the 27th October 1945. It currently has two parallel objectives, to successfully place the Time Worm back into time, and, (launched separately on the 30th October 2016), to successfully place a soldier back in the timeline. These are called the Valkyrie and Scorpio Projects, respectively. 

The Valkyrie Project was successfully completed on the 8th of March 2037. The mission file encompasses all eight Valkyrie missions, so far. All but one were a success.

The Scorpio Project is currently in progress and is classified under orders from the Commander-in-chief. 

Progress was helped massively by the Time Worm, whose technological knowledge is unusual for the account that it came from the past. This has led to a few theories which encompass the Time Worm as an advanced species of alien, around at the time of the Atlantis sinking 365 million years ago, or its mind being the centre of the universe. None of which had been proven. Technologically speaking Project Scorpio should be put into action exactly one week before the radiation levels are estimated to be declared safe. Due to this there have been Congressional debate on whether or not Project Scorpio should launch, but it would be of financial and time waste if the Project was scrapped after thirty-five years of construction.

The final verdict of its final stage launch will be debated and presented exactly one year from now: 27/04/2040. And will, if successful, begin the final stage countdown which will wake five years to complete.

Below are listed all eight Valkyrie Projects and the proposal for the Scorpio Project.