You crashed again ! Part 2

Ink pov :
Like I said the rest of the day was normal...but you know Fresh and his detective problem , he noticed that wen someone brought Error up I blushed a little and Error did the same wen someone brought me up so guess what he did. Oh no need to because I'll tell you anyway

"Hey Ink-bro what would ya react be like if someone dated Error-bro ?"

"...."

"Hm?"

"I-I would b-be happy f-for them!"

"...really now,I can tell wen you are jealous or sad sometimes even mad"

"Wo am I fooling Fresh,Ofc not you but wo am I fooling,maybe my self and no one else"

"Well I'm not the best person whit Feelings and stuff but I think you should tell him"

".....Y-You think so ?"

"Yes,you know Error dosen't like to have some one come in late in his life"

"Huh?"

"Error likes you A lot and I mean it,not as a friend but as more so the fact that you want to confess to him something like a year or two later will not work.He liked you since we wer kids but he never admitted it"

My face felt like it was burning and I'm sure Fresh saw that but he kept going like dude stop I'm going to explode but you know what HE DIDN'T.

"Y-you sure or are you just doing a prank or something"

"Positive"
He said whit a small smile you might think tha- (INK THE WALL)sheesh so much for "writing for fun huh"(Shut up) ok,ok rude (YOU LITTLE) UwU any way HE SMILED HE WAS HAPPY.I knew it had something to do whit the new kid,if he can bring or even give Fresh felling Mss.CQ would explode whit happiness(what's up whit you and saying epxlode) shush I am in a panic(fine).

"Ink-bruh I think you should ask him cus If you don't you and I will have a problem,and you will get a broken hand."

"WHAT WHY MY HAND"
I said scared of his answer.

"So you can't draw bruh"
I was about to scream but I herd a voice

"You guys seen Geno?"
It was THE ONE AND ONLY Error...I was about to run through the door faster then sonic(that fast?) YES THAT FAST.
"Nah bro he's still asleep"
Fresh answered him like he normally does.NOT LIKE HE JUST SAID HE WAS WANTING TO BREAK MY-(we get it you're scared boo hoo) Shut up Amy.

"He's still asleep?"

"Yeah bro idk why or how"

"Ink...are you ok?"
As Error said that BOY was I not ok.

"Y-yeah"

"You look like a highlighted version of the gay flag"

"Uhhh it's nothing"

"...ok?"

Fresh pov:
THIS FU**ING HURTS LIKE I AM SITING AND WATCHING TWO IDIOTS BING STUPID NO CAPP
I D I O T S
I was about to go to my room but I herd a small crash from Geno's room so I ran to It and seeing him laying on the ground saying ow.What was he dreaming?
———————————————————-
I am so sorry this is late I just have some home problems but I will try to update as much as possible
Words : 547