A new mystery part 1

Hi umm so this is my first book,I will try to get better at writing so yeah I hope you enjoy

           ——————————————
For Fresh is was just a normal day,Geno was taking his medicine Error playing whit his "dolls" noting new.

Cq : "Mr.Azy is here!"after Fresh herd that he finally had something to do! (Unlike me UnU)

Fresh pov :
Unlike Error wo was the only person I can talk to Mr.Azy likes to talk to me... that is what I think.He was going to come today,then I heard mom say "Mr.Azy is here!" I got up from my bed and put on my "YOLO" shades then I walked outside my room closing the door behind me.As I walked down the hall to the stairs I saw Geno taking to Mr.Azy as Error hid behind him."FRESH COME HERE!"said Mr.Azy as he saw me looking at him and Geno.I went down the stair and walked up to him and my brothers.Suddenly I felt a had grab me and pull me into a hug.I was a little shocked nonetheless but I sill hugged back. Azy :"I missed you all but since Error doesn't like bing touched and Geno just taking his medicine I can only hug you Fresh"The door was still open.I saw a moving truck,"someone musst be moving in I guess" I thought to my self.

"Hey M-Mr.Azy?"Geno asked

"Yes?"Azy replied

"Will there be new people moving in ?"Geno asked whit stars in his eyes

"I think so,but I'm not sure"Azy replied
"I-I hope they are not annoying "said Error wo was behind Geno

—————————————-
I hope you enjoyed part {1}
Words : 283

A new feeling ? Fresh x decans mommy cqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें