Chapter: 9 the hospital

Song: w.d.y.w.f.m( what do you want from me) the neighborhood

Narrator

As the students were being brought back to UA kawks flew temi to the hospital. (Don't ask why they didn't use a ambulance because I don't know). It's been a full day since temi has been rescued and she still hasn't woken up yet.

"Hawks? Temi should be waking up soon so you can go see her." The doctor said to hawks while he was waiting in the waiting room.

"Hm.....oh ok thanks." He replied as he made his way to temi's room after the doctor told him where to go. When he got there he started walking back and fourth waiting for temi. After about five minutes she finally woke up.  As she woke up hawks went over to her and she winced in pain and tightly shut her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Hawks asked as he softly rubbed her back.

"P-papa?" Temi said as she finally opened her eyes and adjusted to the bright light.

"Yeah" hawks said.

"Thank you" Temi said while hugging her self because of the pain.

"Don't say thank you it's my job as a dad and hero" hawks said with a reassuring smile.

"Anyways I'm going to go get breakfast and you a change of clothes for when you can leave what do you want." Hawks asked.

"I want a apple" Temi said.

"Also can you get my palaye royale t-shirt and sweats. ( does payaye royale even have merch. Also if you don't know who they are I have one of there songs in a early chapter and there a band.)(after one quick google search they do have merch,might have to get some I was listening to them while writing that part so that's why I picked them🤪)

"Sure" hawks said before he left.

While hawks was gone a portal/warp gate opened and out stepped toga (out step is that right???) .

"Hey temi" toga said as she made her way over to temi.

"Hey himi what are you doing here." Temi asked

"I came to check up on you,surprised hawks isn't here." Toga said.

"He actually just left. Anyways where's dad." Temi said.

"Oh. Umm well you see he doesn't want to 'face' you. So he won't come." Toga said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh ok" Temi said as she let out a sigh

"I'll go get him"

"Thanks" Temi said while smiling.

Toga POV

As I leave the hospital through the portal I walk into the base and go find dabi.

"Dabi!" I call out only to be ignored. I sigh and look at where I last saw him

After a while I finally find him.

"Dabi let's go!" I say while grabbing his wrist and leading him to the portal.

"No toga." He replied while trying to stop me.

But I managed to get him through the portal and into the hospital room.

"Dad!" Temi said with a bright smile at the sight of her dad.

Narrator

Dabi was dragged over to temi by toga then Temi hugged him. He tried to pull back because he knew she was hurting herself. After trying multiple times he realized she wouldn't give up. He let out a sigh and hugged back but making sure not to hurt her. Dabi then broke the hug before asking.

"What did they do to you exactly." Dabi said.

Temi went silent for a moment before opening her mouth to reply.

"They asked me questions." She said while looking down at her hands.

"I highly doubt that's all they did to you."

Toga then came over from the chair she was sitting in to go hug temi to comfort her as she told what happened.

" they asked me questions and if I didn't answer,took to long to answer,or for whatever other reasons they would shock me, or muscular would punch me." Temi replied mumbling the part mentioning muscular.

"Muscular was there." Dabi said angrily as he walked back and forth with a small flame in his hands.

"Damn even I didn't hear her and I'm hugging her." Toga said.

" I did end up passing out probably around two times but for the rest of the time I was awake and they would continuously ask me questions and beat me throughout the time I was with them."  Temi said before sighing.

" that's it I'm going to kill them."Dabi said even more angry.

A few minutes of temi trying to convince Dabi to not kill them hawks came in.

"Hey t-, hey Dabi,toga" hawks said as he walked in the room.

"Do you know what they did to her." Dabi said while walking towards the portal.

"No I don't." Hawks replied.

After temi explained what happened to her to hawks dabi was really ready to go unlive them.

"That's it I'm going." Dabi said as he walked over to the portal only to get stopped by hawks.

"No tf your not." Hawks said stopping him.

"Shits about to go down." Toga said to try and lighten the mood.

"Himi~!" Temi dragged out trying to hold in a laugh.

With that dabi pushed hawks out of the way and walked into the portal. About 20minutes later he walked back in with a grin on his face.

"Did you really kill them?" Temi asked.

"Nope." Dabi replied a little too fast as he made his way over to a seat. About a hour later they all left and ten minutes after that endeavor came in....

Hey biches and bros and non-binary hoes;)

I'm Going to say it now but sorry not sorry endeavor stans for the next chapter. Also the next chapter will be kind of short but after that they'll be "normal" again. Also thanks so much for 150+ reads I honestly didn't think anyone would read this but Thanks. Anyways byeee. (These are filler words so I can be 999words)

Word count:999