Tour Memories

A/n: Here's your warning... (but maybe skim it anyways cuz there is some relevant info in the very beginning)

Another month had passed before our first tour began. I was ecstatic to finally be able to go out and show the country our songs, even if we were only the opening act. So many people have told us how much they love our EP, so I had high hopes for the crowds we'd attract. TJ, on the other hand, seemed to have other ideas for what would qualify as 'tour memories.' Over the course of the last month, we'd become a full-fledged couple, with a tacky label and everything. And, just as I'd said, the month being over meant that I was all for intercourse, at least in his book. 

It was honestly the furthest thing from my mind, but it wasn't like I was completely against it. He had a weird way of making even premature sex sound like the greatest thing in the world. I really wished someone would tell me how he did it. Chris had been warning me against it for a full month, telling me to be careful that I kept myself as guarded as possible around him. But then TJ would get close to me and lace our fingers and tell me sweet nothings, and I'd let my guard down. I was falling for him just as stupidly as I'd fallen for my previous lover. 

That being said, I hoped that it would all be worth it. It was very much out of my comfort zone to take things so fast, but I saw it as a potential opportunity to finally answer that strange calling in my gut that's been there for as long as I can remember. So at the first hotel we stopped at, when TJ led me, fingers laced in mine, down the hallway to our room, I let him. And when he asked me if I was sure that it was okay, I told him yes. 

He pushed me back into a wall, running his hands under my shirt while he gave my lips attention with his own. He nibbled my lower lip a bit, and then slid his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away when his breathing became dangerously shallow. I hadn't realized what he'd been doing to me until I blindly took the moment to rip his shirt off. I moved away from the wall and pushed my hands on his chest, causing him to fall backwards onto the bed. TJ looked mildly impressed to say the least. He grabbed my right forearm and pulled me down with him. He pulled on the back of my hair to keep my nose from hitting his, and to allow him to kiss me again. This time, instead of letting the make out carry on like it had, I broke the kiss and took advantage of the fact that he was now shirtless. Some instinct inside of me was egging me on, telling me what I should do, what I should say, everything. My lips found his neck, which I covered with wet kisses and little bits of sucking, but every time I could tell he was starting to get aroused, I gave up. "You're.....you're such a fucking tease," He breathed, pulling on the end of my shirt. I knew how desperately he wanted it off, so I sat up and pulled it over my head, feeling the tension in the air grow even stronger. His hands were fire as they grabbed my sides and switched our positions. His fingers fumbled with my belt buckle while his lips found my stomach. 

Never in my life have I felt such agony. I swatted his hands away and undid the buckle myself. I pulled it off and threw it against a wall. "Hurry up! I can't wait forever!" I scolded him. 

His shaking hands found the belt on his own jeans, and he pulled it off faster than mine. I was just two short steps away from getting the sweet relief I craved so desperately. I believed the feeling to be mutual, so I undid my button and fly and pulled my jeans down to my knees. TJ pulled them the rest of the way before doing his own. 

Before I knew it, we were lying next to each other, breathless, exhausted, and without clothes. TJ had his arm around me while we stared at the ceiling. "Wow," I whispered. 

"That's what they all say," He told me. "But for once I think I can say it back."

I looked at him. "You're such a player, you know that?"

He wore a grin of pride. "It's the sweet life." He blew out a long sigh. "But you? My God, you might just make me a believer in long-term relationships."

"That's a really premature thing to say," I told him. 

"Maybe so." He closed his eyes. I looked away from him and over at the clock. "What time do we have to leave tomorrow?" He asked. 

"I think nine." I turned away from the clock and closed my eyes. 

He groaned. "The world gets up too eaaaaarly."

"If you go to sleep now, you won't feel like it's so early."

"You're too much of a good guy."

"You're too much of a bad boy."

His grip on me tightened dramatically. "Where did you get your name?"

"My parents?" I laughed.

"Ricky Horror. Where's the Horror part come from?"

"Oh, this guy named Ronnie Radke told me I should use that instead of Olson 'cause it was cooler. I decided to use it."

"Mmm."

"Why do you ask? Where does your name come from?"

"I asked because I was just wondering. My name is because I hate Thomas. It just sounds so lame....but TJ doesn't."

"What's the 'j' stand for?"

"Joseph."

"Your name is Thomas Joseph Bell?"

"Not everyone can have a really bad-ass name like Ricky Horror," He sighed. 

"You're right. I guess that makes me cooler than you."

"I'm still hotter than you." He grinned after he said it. I hit him over the head with a pillow. "But you sound hotter than me," He told me, voice muffled by the pillow. 

"You dirty motherfucker!" My mouth flew open. 

He pulled the pillow off of his head and pulled me closer to him. "It was a joke! It was a joke!" He assured me, kissing the top of my head.