Human Party and Feelings?

It's been several days since Lena's visit to Kara's apartment to invite her best friend and also Barry who was actually looking forward for his first reunion here on Earth. During this time he and Kara started training and helping with eachother's powers, more her being alongside Barry all the time incase he couldn't mastered every single hability they had, the blonde started easy on him with first mastering the flight which Barry didn't had a problem, then it was the heat vision that for him was so cool and awesome as Winn also told her time ago. Freeze breath and superhearing were a little tougher to mastered with Barry finding a hard time to control this two powers, he admitted having all of this habilities made him feel like a god but at the same time he knew how cautious kryptonians needed to be with humans to avoid an accident.

Kara all the time she spent with Barry helping him with his powers was more than great, she loved to be with him chatting, laughing and joking around. Oh how much she missed him when she landed on Earth, he was the only one apart from her parents that could make her smile and feel happy. Now that Barry was here as an adult and training with his new powers things were getting better and better for her, the blonde had a smile almost all the time whenever she spent time with her best male kryptonian friend, outside Winn, Alex and even J'onn noticed the change of Kara's attitude and mood every time she was with the new kryptonian resident, they knew her problems with Mon-El in the relationship they had but since Barry arrived it was like the Girl of Steel forgot about him and fer focus was completely on the other kryptonian.

Right now both Alex and Winn were watching once again like the rest of this week how Kara and Barry were training and practicing the use of their powers while laughing, giggling and playing around with eachother. The agent was seeing this and slowly became aware of what was happening, she knew that soon or later this was gonna end like this but didn't thought it will be that deep. Alex saw the way Kara was acting with Barry in their training, when they hangout together or with her other friends and even at the DEO. Her little sister was falling in love with her best kryptonian friend and she was a little worried about the blonde forgetting about Mon-El, Winn was seeing both aliens having fun while training and he was slightly jealous wishing he could join somehow.

"Okay I think that's good for today Bare, you are improving so fast and at this rate I think you will be ready. Not even me could be that fast adapting to my new powers, you are indeed something else Barry and I'm glad I can be the one teaching you everything." Kara said panting a little while smiling after another hard and exhausting training session with the male kryptonian, she had her Supergirl suit on as well.

"Thanks, I am loving this session with you as it keeps me practing and practing my powers to avoid a problem. You're the best Kara and again thanks for making time to help me." Barry responded smiling after passing a little towel over his face to clean up the sweat after the training, the sensation of flying, super speed, heat vision and other more was incredible and now he remembered that time on the ship in space years ago.

"I know I am Bare and I hope it stays like that or else I will mad at you." Kara answered back stepping closer to him with a fake angry look while Barry chuckled at how adorable she was whenever she made angry faces or pouts.

"You are and that will never change, so don't worry about that cause no one will be my favorite apart from you Karr." Barry said now warm smiling looking at her now recovered completely after the session, he was now deeply staring at her that the kryptonian didn't thought of what he said.

"You gave me a nickname? Aww you are so adorable Bare." Kara replied with a slight blush but smiling crazily after she received a nickname from Barry which she thought was perfect, and well he was perfect in every aspect with the blonde finding more and more mesmering things about the male kryptonian that made her feel butterflies in her stomach when they were together.