The New Guy

Kara and J'onn where back at the DEO with the pod now safe in their base at a secret hangar which the organization had puting the ship along side the other two ones. Right now Barry was at the medical room laying still uncounscious but okay after the medics treated him well and minutes later telling Supergirl that the kryptonian was alright, that he will wake up in any minutes so there's nothing to worry much to the delight of the blonde heroine which was smiling widely after the positive news. Meanwhile Alex, Winn and Mon-El couldn't believed that there was another kryptonian on Earth who also came from space in a similar pod to the daxamite and Supergirl. The agent was also surprised when she saw the way Kara was smiling all the time when they brought the kryptonian to the DEO which for her was mysterious cause Alex never saw her sister acting like this, so happy for seeing someone.

Right now just like Alex both Winn and Mon-El where searching for answers after they saw Kara and J'onn returning to the DEO with a kryptonian pod similar to theirs and also a man which seemed from their age uncounscious which was now in bed waiting to wake up. The two of them along side Alex where in the medbay with now Kara arriving with J'onn as well to the room now staring at the new mysterious stranger who was laying down, they didn't knew if he was a kryptonian like Kara told them before or if he was a threat instead of being a peaceful man. But the only one who knew the right answer was Kara who couldn't kept her eyes off the young man infront of her, she had a nostalgic smile remembering her time at Krypton where lucky for her she met the guy infront but at a different age.

"So who is he Kara? Is he really a kryptonian?" Mon-El asked to her with a bit of insecurity in his voice doubting for what the blonde told them minutes before, also founding rare the way Kara was looking at the young man.

"Yes the analysis we did with his DNA confirmed it, he is one hundred percent kryptonian. Adding to that, I know him" Kara stated towards him and also to Alex, Winn and J'onn who where listening to her with expectation and processing the information she said. Alex turned her eyes looking at her sister with some surprise in her eyes as well, that was unexpected for her.

"Wait, you know him? From Krypton?" Alex replied unsure but still surprised after hearing that Kara knew apart from Clark and her family at Krypton another kryptonian outside her circle years ago, that was something she never knew and also was something that Kara never told anyone, not even Clark.

"Yeah, he is someone who I considered important as my family and also Kal-El" Kara simply answered looking for a second to Alex to then returned her eyes towards the man infront which she on her inside wanted no more than seeing him wake up, hoping that somehow he didn't forgot about her.

"Okay that is something I didn't expect, but we need to be sure that he isn't a threat. I know Kara you said that you know him, but we need to be sure that he isn't like Non and Astra. From what Alex and Winn told me they where kryptonians as well and close to you" Mon-El said to Kara who then abruptaly turned around looking at him with an irritated look on her face exclaming to him.

"He isn't like them, he is ten times better of a person than them! Maybe my aunt Astra wasn't just as bad as Non, but they where nowhere near him. So please, don't you ever said that again!" Kara replied very mad at her 'friend' surprising everyone at the room after seeing the way the blonde reacted defending the uncounscious man from Mon-El's comments, Kara then returned her glances at Barry who was still passed out while in her head where still the words from Mon-El which really pissed her off.

"Well that wasn't his intention, I think. We are all friends Kara we don't need to fight between us" Winn stated with a nervous laugh trying to break the tension which was formed inside the medical room while Mon-El sighed heavily knowing he made a mistake but he couldn't contained himself as he found a bit weird seeing Kara being very close to this man infront of them, he didn't like it a bit but he trusted her and that was what matter.