Time Together

Barry was now in Kara's apartment seeing it while his best friend was now out buying the food they would eat later, he was looking around the place watching how it was decorated, some pictures and painting as well who for him was a nice and warming style for a home place. He also looked at the pictures of her family who for what he saw where Alex, another blonde woman who was a older than the brunnete and also Kara, other picture of the kryptonian with a woman with a very white skin but good looking as well with black hair smiling too. Barry was happy to see that Kara was living a great life on Earth which was something he wish he could have in the future, he arrived days ago but hoped to somehow built a life here and maybe with Kara and Winn's help he could.

Then the male kryptonian saw some photos of Kara but with a guy who she looked very happy and in love, it was the same guy he saw on the medical room and who was looking at him in some weird and strange way, Barry hoped that he didn't caused any problems to them with him being there on the DEO or just by being around them. Seeing Kara smile at this picture always made the male smile too and feel happy, he only wanted her to be happy as she deserve it after their planet was now gone, since he was on Krypton living normally he everytime he was around Kara wanted her to be happy one way or another, and now he finally saw that but on Earth. 

Suddenly the door of the apartment was opened showing a sunny and happy Kara Danvers with some bags of food and some pizza as well, she saw Barry there watching around her place which made her smile, for her he looked very cute for just looking around at some new place he was now standing. So Kara then after putting the food on the table she had decided to called her friend with a wide smile.

"Barry I'm back." Kara said looking at her friend who turned around instantly now seeing the girl with some rare bags on the table and also a square box too, she seemed happy which for Barry was everything in life, that beautiful smile could make his day way better.

"Hi Kara, and what's that in the table?" Barry asked curious furrowing his eyes at the table wanting to know the content inside, he then saw how Kara giggled and went almost running towards him saying.

"This mister are potstickers, the best food of the entire planet and also universe no discussion. And the other box has a big pizza, which also taste's amazing, you will love it, come one Bare." Kara said pointing at the bags full of food and also the pizza, the blonde smiled all the time loving how they will spent time together finally after her working at CatCo and he being all day at the DEO, also cause she felt hapiness and also a weird feeling that in a long time she hadn't felt.

"Okay seems like something good, so led the way?" Barry responded smiling at her in a charming way and finishing with a guessing voice trying to use a phrase from the humans in Earth, seeing with that look on his face made Kara's heart melt and also blush a little.

"Well said Barry, come now or else our food will get cold." Kara replied and then taking his hand with hers and instantly feeling the warm and heat from one and other which felt great, the blonde guided them to their table where the food was, seconds later she released her hand from Barry's but then frowned a bit as she was now missing his hand on hers, Kara then for a brief second thought about it, she never thought that a simple hand lock with her best friend of Krypton will feel like this, how can she miss his hand so quickly?

Kara shook her head and went for some plates for their food while Barry took a seat in the table, she then using her powers settle the table and expected a shock and stunned male kryptonian but instead Barry was looking at her like normal, this confused her and decided to ask how seeing her speed up around him wasn't surprising.

"Why aren't you surprise by me running at superspeed?" Kara asked curious and serious at the same time cause she wanted to see how Barry reacted by her using her powers around him and also cause she liked seeing him confused, she thought it was cute. Wait he being cute confused?