Bendy stepped around Henry and continued walking, leaving Henry slightly shocked, but he quickly snapped out of it and caught up to Bendy.
"so- You never answered my question earlier, whatcha wanna do when you get out?" Henry asked once again. Bendy shrugged then stared at Henry, He had never seen the outside world, he just wanted to... Bendy whipped out a piece of paper and began scribbling, "I wanna dance with you." Then he passed it to Henry. Henry was silent, then looked up at Bendy ((dats sweet OvO))
"That would be great." Henry smiled "I think you'd love the music from the outside world, it's a bit different from the toon music" Bendy has not considered that, but he was excited to learn all about the world.
"like I said before I wanna sleep in a real bed, with you by my side" Bendy smiled, that sounded nice actually, though Bendy had never slept in actual bed.
"I miss my bed" Henry chuckled as they reached the end of the hallway.

Henry's pov 

((Did you know stupidity is my greatest power, Yep. I know I'm great at staying on topic.))

Henry softly chuckled, funnily enough, his bed was not what was on his mind, while he tried to seem happy, his nerves were beginning to get the better of him, they were so close  to the exit now, but what if the loop began again, what if he lost what he had with Bendy, what Bendy goes back to trying to kill him, he couldn't deal with that, he just can't go back to- Bendy sneezed, causing Henry to be brought back to reality, it was, once again, a soft sneeze, like a kitten. Henry chuckled trying to keep his thoughts away, Bendy looked at him confused for a moment, tilting his head to the side, ink from his head dribbling to the ground.
"You sound like a kitten!" Henry chuckled, instantly making Bendy embarrassed. Henry chuckled once again, then got shoved in the arm as Bendy made a little "Hmph" Noise.
"what? I've been thinking it since I first woke up in the miracle station!" Henry laughed "Your just adorable" Henry turned to the door in front of him, they seemed to, and opened it with a gulp, every door was closer to the Exit.

The door entered to the main hall of the music department. Almost instantly Henry was pushed aside, and Bendy ran into the hall. He sure was excited...
"Well, seems its literally just a corner away... the exit I mean" Henry chuckled nervously as he walked into the small hall. Bendy nodded excitedly staring up at the speakers, then turned only to be faced one of Sammy's many offerings. Bendy let out a small "hm", As his once excited smile slowly melted into a frown. 
"Ya know Sammy was crazy right?" Henry chuckled softly, hoping to change the mood "Heh He almost recognised me, maybe if I got here soon your ink wouldn't of-" Bendy jumped at that, Henry didn't mean- He meant-
"Well Look just down the stairs is the exit, you ready to go?" Henry said fast, wanting to change the topic. Bendy nodded, his attention now focussed on the fact that he was leaving this... place, and instantly went back to being excited, It was kinda sweet, Henry wasn't gonna lie, it was nice to see Bendy like this, even if his excited smile still reminded Henry of the not so happy time he spent in the studio. ((not so happy is a understatement, THAT TIME WAS TERRI- *Henry: I was trying to keep the mood up lifted.)) 

Henry made his way to the stairs, and soon he was pushed to the side by Bendy, who sprinted down the stairs and came to a halt at the bottom.
"heh..." Henry chuckled nervously as he began to walk down the stairs. God, what if the door just restarted the loop- Henry's thought's pretty much looped the same nerve wracking sentence over and over and over again. He reached the bottom, he was so close to exiting, or maybe... he was really far away. henry let out a small sigh, everything would be fine right? Of course it would. Bendy took a step to the left letting Henry go in front, and open the door...
"Don't you wanna open it?" Henry asked nervously, Bendy shook his head.
"well... okay then..."  Henry reached for the door knob then went silent...
"do you have anything you wanna bring anything with you?" Was Henry really stalling? Yes. Yes he really was. Bendy once again shook his head, his smile now seeming worried. Henry turned back to the door, he had nothing else he could ask.... He stared at the door nervously for a few minutes, his hand shaking, but what if- He felt something damp and slightly cold wrap around his free hand. He turned to look back at Bendy who was now holding his hand with a reassuring smile, which instantly made Henry feel better, and nervousness in the bottom of his stomach go away.
"Thanks..." Henry mumbled with a smile. okay. Just... open the door. Henry turned the knob, opening the door a crack, allowing golden light in. Henry saw Bendy's jaw drop, had he never seen sunlight before, Henry wouldn't of been surprised, to what he had seen this place was free of windows so...  ((At Least i dont think theres anyyyyyyy----- ._.)) Henry again turned the knob, opening the door once again wider, this time fully open, the sunlight blinding him-

((ooo cliff hanger- ooo ~(OoO)~

this was almost at 2000 words, these chapters be getting LOOOONG but it also aint getting better- 
also:

this was almost at 2000 words, these chapters be getting LOOOONG but it also aint getting better- also:

 1.1 K Viewers!!!! HOW?? WHY??? This book aint even good! Where'd ya'll come from? WHY DID YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Well gosh darn it! ya'll have earned yourselves another big thankyou
THANK YOU!!!!

anyway the next chapter is the end... so god damn... sad ;-;  so uhhhh yeahhhhh see ya in the last chapter :)

again thank you))